Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Get Jax

10-05-2012

((yes))

Stormer1337

10-05-2012

((you dont use the old thread, you make a new one.))

Get Jax

10-05-2012

(( I just like to start off where the old Jax left off. ))

Ask Nautilus

10-05-2012

((Actually, from what I've seen, it is preferred if you take over the old one))

Stormer1337

10-05-2012

((ok, but some one is probobly gonna get REALLY pissed))

Ask the Herald

10-05-2012

Quote:
ask rumb1e:
((ok, but some one is probobly gonna get REALLY pissed))

{{ I see no problem with a new Jax taking over where the former left off......Though I would have liked to have seen the new guy post in the Compendium (THAT IS STICKIED) to let me know that he's taken over. Because I don't lurk in EVERY thread and don't have some sixth sense for this kind of thing. }}

Get Jax

10-05-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
{{ I see no problem with a new Jax taking over where the former left off......Though I would have liked to have seen the new guy post in the Compendium (THAT IS STICKIED) to let me know that he's taken over. Because I don't lurk in EVERY thread and don't have some sixth sense for this kind of thing. }}

(( Sorry to not inform you that I would been taking over Jax thread, but in my defense you did say you had no life outside these forums. I apologize in advance if that sounds offensive.))

Ask the Herald

10-05-2012

Quote:
Get Jax:
(( Sorry to not inform you that I would been taking over Jax thread, but in my defense you did say you had no life outside these forums. I apologize in advance if that sounds offensive.))

{{ Nah, it's cool. I did say that. And it's true. I have NO life outside these forums. But that doesn't mean I spend every waking....

Okay, I spend an ABNORMAL amount of time on these forums.

I'll be quiet now. }}

Geokhan

10-07-2012

Quote:
Get Jax:
Sorry for the absence of leave. I had to do some private missions that the League assigned me to accomplished. Now I'm back from my missions and I really just want to relax. Man I really need a beer.

Summoner Geokhan,

Jog my memory again. What bull**** do you have in store for me?!

NOTHING!!
I'll just leave!

Sorry to bother you!

Get Jax

10-07-2012

... Why am I not surprised?