Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Didn't your mother tell you not to put swords in your mouth?

...actually, I should hope she didn't. No child can be that stupid.
Jax looks over at Shyvana lazily and says in the most casual tone possible, "My mother's dead." He then removes his mask and does a trick another mercenary taught him a long time ago: Sword swallowing. He manages to take the whole blade in, leaving only the hilt outside his body.

SuperMan Pix

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Jax looks over at Shyvana lazily and says in the most casual tone possible, "My mother's dead." He then removes his mask and does a trick another mercenary taught him a long time ago: Sword swallowing. He manages to take the whole blade in, leaving only the hilt outside his body.
*Suddenly a white light can be seen eminating inside Jax's Body as the Sword lights up and arcs lightning around the blade, electrifying Jax in the process*

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

09-01-2012

Jax twitches and removes the sword as quickly as possible without injuring himself, coughing up black smoke as he does so. "What the hell, Lulu?!"

Ask Shyvana

09-01-2012

Quote:
Shyvana stuttered in surprise.

"I was talking to Lulu!" She said, alarmed. "I would never say that to you..." She blushed slightly, frustrated with herself.

SuperMan Pix

09-01-2012

Quote:
Jax twitches and removes the sword as quickly as possible without injuring himself, coughing up black smoke as he does so. "What the hell, Lulu?!"
hmmm? WHAT!?? im NOT doing anything!!! you told ME BEFORE that the SWORD channeled LIGHTNING didnt you?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
hmmm? WHAT!?? im NOT doing anything!!! you told ME BEFORE that the SWORD channeled LIGHTNING didnt you?
Jax flings the sword like a throwing knife at her, the point slamming into the wall behind her, "Was that before or after you turned me into a gopher, because I can't remember half the **** that you do as a result!"

Ask Shyvana

09-09-2012

(Care to comment?)

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

Jax,

You apparently hate my kidneys. I would have to ask how I managed to pull this off and if there is a remedy for the condition that caused it?

Get Jax

10-05-2012

Sorry for the absence of leave. I had to do some private missions that the League assigned me to accomplished. Now I'm back from my missions and I really just want to relax. Man I really need a beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Jax,

You apparently hate my kidneys. I would have to ask how I managed to pull this off and if there is a remedy for the condition that caused it?
Summoner Geokhan,

Jog my memory again. What bull**** do you have in store for me?!

Stormer1337

10-05-2012

((new?))