Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

03-28-2012

I almost had forgotten I had questions I had wished to ask you. Looks like my concentration of trying to properly gain my connection with the champion I was connected with has almost made me forget. Funnily enough half have been answered but its hard to remember all the details of them all so I apologise if I repeat any questions previously asked.
Are you somewhat worried about the party your male friends will throw you before your wedding (although what its got to do with deer or... what bucks? is beyond me)? I heard some... Stories related to the strange things people do at those parties. Or do you too think it will just involve stays at Bilgewater Bars?

Do you really find Lady Crownguards laugh so offputting? Its such a joyous expression. Although I'll have to apologise to her for asking her to laugh five times in a row...

Are you going to aim for more of a bridal waltz as opposed to the other range of dancing as the first dance?

Your choice of weapon is both unusual but quite effective from what I have seen, but I am almost embarrassed to ask this question. Ever used it as a nightlight or other lightsource? Even though or perhaps especially as a light source? Ugh, silly Equiste, you shouldn't ask such ridiculous questions...

You have mentioned Noxus before and I was wondering... ... ... Do you think you will have any ice sulptures? They may have a penchant to melt but I'm sure there will be enough magic users there that could keep them crystalised...

And again I will congratulate you on your wedding to the lovely Shyvana. I imagine you have seen the encompassing congratulatory in Shyvana's communicae but I feel it would be rude if I did not mention it here as well. Don't get too impatient waiting for the wedding, hehe!

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Jax,

Ever used brass knuckles before? Opinions?
Very satisfying, not going to lie. Especially when there are large knives attached to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
I almost had forgotten I had questions I had wished to ask you. Looks like my concentration of trying to properly gain my connection with the champion I was connected with has almost made me forget. Funnily enough half have been answered but its hard to remember all the details of them all so I apologise if I repeat any questions previously asked.
Are you somewhat worried about the party your male friends will throw you before your wedding (although what its got to do with deer or... what bucks? is beyond me)? I heard some... Stories related to the strange things people do at those parties. Or do you too think it will just involve stays at Bilgewater Bars?
Truth be told, I'm actually worried as to what Udyr and Twisted Fate have planned.

Quote:
Do you really find Lady Crownguards laugh so offputting? Its such a joyous expression. Although I'll have to apologise to her for asking her to laugh five times in a row...
It's not that I find Luxanna's laughter offputting. It's just that her laugh reveals the depths of her insanity, which is much more terrifying than anything else.

Quote:
Are you going to aim for more of a bridal waltz as opposed to the other range of dancing as the first dance?
If my lady would like to do a bridal waltz first thing, then I will be more than happy to oblige her. However, if she lets it be my decision, we're going to tango, since that was our first dance together.

Quote:
Your choice of weapon is both unusual but quite effective from what I have seen, but I am almost embarrassed to ask this question. Ever used it as a nightlight or other lightsource? Even though or perhaps especially as a light source? Ugh, silly Equiste, you shouldn't ask such ridiculous questions...
As inconceivable as it may sound, yes. I have used some items for their intended use, particularly torches.

Quote:
You have mentioned Noxus before and I was wondering... ... ... Do you think you will have any ice sulptures? They may have a penchant to melt but I'm sure there will be enough magic users there that could keep them crystalised...
Since it's going to be a summer wedding, the ice sculptures would be rather impractical, as well as hiring a mage to keep them intact for the duration of the wedding and the reception.

Mr Hyp3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...I am so lucky. I love you, Jax.
Cute, yet creepy as how Shyvana said it. I see you are bringing out you're inner girl, Shyvana?

Ask Fizz

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Very satisfying, not going to lie. Especially when there are large knives attached to them.
...how about seastone spikes?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nóctłrne View Post
(( I hope it's open; they're gonna be pissed when I show up the my army of bad guys to crash the wedding if it isn't. ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Swaģn View Post
((OOC Are you going to make an "invitation only RP/kinda open RP" for the wedding?))
((As I mentioned in another thread, I have set up a Proboard for our various RPs.))

Vizu

03-28-2012

Jax,

You have always been one of my favorite champions. I wanted to get your quick opinion on something.

You currently have a few different armor sets in which you wear on the fields of justice. We summoners refer to them as 'skins.'

Aside from your classic skin, which is your favorite?

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-28-2012

Jax,

Sorry for taking your lamppost. One of the higher-ups wanted me to replace the light, as it had gone out. It's back in your room now.

Summoner Wex

Ask Talon

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
My personal favorite "skin" is easily the Angler outfit. I just love fishing, so it's suitable.

Thank you, Wex.
((You're turning into RCIX ))

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizu View Post
Jax,

You have always been one of my favorite champions. I wanted to get your quick opinion on something.

You currently have a few different armor sets in which you wear on the fields of justice. We summoners refer to them as 'skins.'

Aside from your classic skin, which is your favorite?
My personal favorite "skin" is easily the Angler outfit. I just love fishing, so it's suitable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
Jax,

Sorry for taking your lamppost. One of the higher-ups wanted me to replace the light, as it had gone out. It's back in your room now.

Summoner Wex
Thank you, Wex.

Ask Shyvana

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hyp3 View Post
Cute, yet creepy as how Shyvana said it. I see you are bringing out you're inner girl, Shyvana?
I smell fear, Mr. Hyp3... but you'd be surprised how girly I can be.