Ask Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDenial View Post
Jax,

What do you think of the champions Veigar, Malzahar, Amumu and Miss Fortune?

-NoDenial
NoDenial,

Let's take this bit by bit...

Veigar: He's a powerful enough mage, but he lets his insanity get the better of him sometimes, often becoming reckless with his mana usage and spells. However, when his magic connects, it CONNECTS. I, myself, have fallen victim to his combo of Event Horizon, Dark Matter, and Primordial Burst more than once, and barely escaped with my life before he could rattle off a Baleful Strike.

Malzahar: I don't scare easily, yet there's something about him that just frightens me. The ability of one man to open up portals to the Void and use them to damage his enemies, as if the very essence of that other world could corrupt and slaughter. I don't like him, mainly because when he opens up that little well underneath me, I can feel the very fiber of my being getting drawn away. He's no longer human.

Amumu: He's a sweet little guy, and when you actually sit down and talk with him, he's a very personable individual. Otherwise, when he's just wandering around or in his chambers, he lives up to his title of "The Sad Mummy". Until he finds someone that's willing to talk to him, his despair just spreads from one person to the next.

Miss Fortune: One hell of a woman. She uses every tool in her arsenal, ranging from Shock and Awe to her curves both on and off the Fields of Justice. That, and she's capable of drinking me under the table. While I can take her down easily once I get close enough, she has earned my respect.

Thank you for your question.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Ask Karma

02-08-2012

Dearest Jax,

What do you think about tea thieves? I did not know they exist, but I was "pleasantly" surprised to find they do.

Do tell.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Karma View Post
Dearest Jax,

What do you think about tea thieves? I did not know they exist, but I was "pleasantly" surprised to find they do.

Do tell.
Karma,

I think that, depending on the tea they stole, they should be judged according to taste. If it's a really nice tea, then their punishment should be a little more lenient. Besides, are you sure that they didn't leave payment for the tea?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Ask Karma

02-08-2012

Money is not of concern, it is the principle of it all. If they simply asked I would have gladly aided them. However, I have not looked to see if they left any money. I should do this I suppose, before contacting Caitlyn.

Enjoy the relaxing fishing.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Silver,

Biggest catch? Either a 40 foot Goliath Eel that I hauled in or a 30 foot long Devil Shark. The shark was shorter, sure, but its girth was considerably more. The biggest difference between the two was that the eel was released, whereas I had to beat the shark to death with my fishing rod because it kept on trying to eat me. Not going to lie: It was very, very tasty.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
That shark must have really wanted a piece of the Champ. Though I most certainly don't doubt its tastiness.

-Neutral Summoner Silver

Jaykoboy

02-08-2012

Dear Jax,

If you fistbumped Lee Sin, what do you think would happen? I believe something akin to people around the world coming back to life, although that may be an understatement...

-Jay D. McIna

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Dear Jax,

If you fistbumped Lee Sin, what do you think would happen? I believe something akin to people around the world coming back to life, although that may be an understatement...

-Jay D. McIna
Jayko,

I would like to live in your mind for just one day, just to see what kind of crazy stuff you think up that you DON'T post on the forums. That being said, I think it would be just a normal fist-bump... which may turn into a contest to see who is stronger. Hey may win.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Jaykoboy

02-08-2012

Jax,

I'm not sure you could handle it in here. It's pretty cramped between me...

(And me...)

[And me...]

*And me...*

And occasionally me. Wait, I posted first, didn't I?

I'm not officially diagnosed with Schizophrenia, but I can act like it sometimes. I'm also cursed with something akin to textbook Narcissism, but that's undiagnosed, as well.

If my brain was a maze, and I stuck you in the middle of it, how long do you think it would take you to get out?

-Jay

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Jax,

If my brain was a maze, and I stuck you in the middle of it, how long do you think it would take you to get out?

-Jay
Never. Because heavens forbid that I should find a train of thought, it would most likely derail before it got anywhere.

Deimus144

02-08-2012

Cute? CUTE? CUTE!? WHO THE **** ARE YOU CALLING CUTE!?