Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
Jax,

I missed you at the bar in Kalamanda last week. Have you found another drinking spot? If so, let me know. It's beginning to feel stale here.

Sivir
I'm sorry, Siv, but I can't. I don't want you to steal my wallet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
Jax, dare i ask you this:

Pudding or Bacon and why.
I never thought I'd see a question with such an obvious answer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanes Zalesh

Senior Member

03-22-2012

I couldn't say it's obvious, altho i do speak of two so different forms of food, at least for me both the dessert and the pork skin are held at god-like tiers, the Empress of Sweets and the Emperor of Meats, i'd just like to see which you'd take.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
I couldn't say it's obvious, altho i do speak of two so different forms of food, at least for me both the dessert and the pork skin are held at god-like tiers, the Empress of Sweets and the Emperor of Meats, i'd just like to see which you'd take.
Bacon. All the way. Why? Because it's Bacon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
I'm sorry, Siv, but I can't. I don't want you to steal my wallet again.
Hey, I only did that once... and I gave the wallet it self back later...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanes Zalesh

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Heheh, fair enough, then.
Now, for tad more serious topic, as a summoner i am a aficionado in true spellblade warriors, i mean, fighters who truly walk at the same time the paths of physical and magical prowess such as yourself, Akali and Kayle, thus i'd ask for you this: Although you already proof yourself a demon god dancing on the battlefields with the current weapon selection that the League provides, do you think should we work in a larger set of equipments for users of simultaneously sword and spells?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
Hey, I only did that once... and I gave the wallet it self back later...
Siv... I'm sorry, but I'm with Shyvana now. I don't want to deal with a resurgence of old feelings.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Siv... I'm sorry, but I'm with Shyvana now. I don't want to deal with a resurgence of old feelings.
...what? Right... I get it now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Cryophoenix

Senior Member

03-22-2012

It has been some time since we've actually talked Grandmaster, we meet on the Fields of Justice from time to time, but I don't recall ever attempting to truly speak to each other outside of tactics or through Summoners. I find myself curious about a great many things about you.

My question is to better understand your position as a mercenary, at least before you became a Champion. When you joined the League, did you require any incentive, a price for your services perhaps, or did you become a Champion for another reason? Do you and Pantheon share a common interest and fight only for the thrill of battle?

~Anivia


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

Senior Member

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cryophoenix View Post
It has been some time since we've actually talked Grandmaster, we meet on the Fields of Justice from time to time, but I don't recall ever attempting to truly speak to each other outside of tactics or through Summoners. I find myself curious about a great many things about you.

My question is to better understand your position as a mercenary, at least before you became a Champion. When you joined the League, did you require any incentive, a price for your services perhaps, or did you become a Champion for another reason? Do you and Pantheon share a common interest and fight only for the thrill of battle?

~Anivia
Anivia,

Indeed, it has been far too long. As for my motives, I say only that I joined the League for reasons of my own, and because Ashram gave me a star-spangled recommendation. As for Pantheon and I... well, he fought for the joy of battle whereas I fought for years because it meant putting food on the table. I don't enjoy it nearly as much as he does, but I do take some carnal pleasure from it.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

highrez

Senior Member

03-23-2012

Hello Jax,

There are rumours going around that the spicy bard from Piltover has been telling you what to write in this advice column instead of you just writing it yourself. What do you say about this?

(It is SpicyJackTheBard. It HAS to be)