Ask Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post

Silver,

Since sort of a ban has been put on war as it once was, I -being a former soldier of fortune- find myself sort of out of work. However, working with the League pays very well, and I often find myself with quite a bit of free time to take my rod and reel out to a lake, or possibly rent a boat to go and fish on the ocean. It's a great way to pass the time, and the weapons master that taught me how to fight and fish always told me that it was a lesson in patience, one that many warriors try to do without.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
Jax,

That sounds pretty sweet. Being that you're the champ, you must get some pretty good catches. What would you say was your best catch?

-Neutral Summoner Silver

Deimus144

02-08-2012

Yo.
A friend of mine, known as Deimus the necromancer, wants to spar with you one on one. You can meet him in demacia at the outskirts of the city. He has white hair and it covers his right eye.
You want to fight him then here is some info:
Deimus, the necromancer
Lore:
Deimus was born with the curse of arcane hunger, a disease that causes people who have it to go on a rampage when near any source of magic, specifically arcane energies. At the age of ten however, his life compleatly changed. His sister took him from noxus, in hopes of not turning into its evil society. But she was captured, tortured by demacian guards, and killed by a man wearing golden armour. From that day, all Deimus now owns is his sisters amulet, his birthday present from her which he keeps on dearly.
However, a hatred spawned in him that day for the demacian guard and for its people.
He began to study under a necromancer in hopes that he might get revenge. But then, at the age of 18, Deimuses life took a wild turn.
During the night, Dr. Mundo of zaun attacked his master in his house and killed him, taking with him a totem of extream power. Deimus was with his master till his dying breath.
That night, Deimus understood what his sister tried to protect him from, the darkside of all noxians, and now he lost his hatred to demacia, and now his eternal hatred for noxus began.
The next night, Deimus went to mundo's laboratory, and took him down with no mercy.
Yet the high command did not accept this, and put him under execution. But he escaped with Graves the outlaw and now has joined the league of legends to kill the noxians and end the reign of darkness in it.
"The boy might be young, yet every step he takes to kill me scares me" Swain, the master tactitian.

"The anger he had for us could have even ended this war, but now noxus has lost its best fighters, and now the tables have turned." Jarvan, the exemplar of demacia.

"There is a darkside in us all, yet the day I go back to noxus will be the day I have nothing left to loss" Deimus, the necromancer.

Abilities:

Inmate: Arcane hunger
For every spell cast, Deimus gains a charge of shadow. At 4 charges, his next spell will deal 50% more damage.

Q skill: Destruction disc
Deimus throws a disc of dark energies, dealing 70/90/150/195/230 magic damage to enemys in its path and when reaching its destination. It stays in its place for 30 seconds, sending out pulses of dark energy, dealing 30/60/90/130/190 magic damage per second. Other wise, deimus can make it explode, dealing 40/80/120/160/190 magic damage. (AP= 0.2)

W skill: Empowered shuko's
Toggle: Empowers Deimuses auto attacks, increasing the damage felt by 10/30/50/70/90.

E skill: undead assult
Deimus summons a skeleton to the feild, attacking minions but prioritizing champions. The skeleton has the same statistics as tibbers and lasts for 25 seconds. It can also summon up to three skeletons, but only the first one summoned can be controlled by holding shift. In addition, the skeletons attacks heal Deimus and his allies for 45% of the damage felt.

R/Ultimate skill: Big bang
Deimus channeles for 1.5 seconds before sending out a shock wave to all enemies on the map, dealing 250/350/550 magic damage. After the damage is dealt, Deimus leaves an obelisk that lasts for 150 seconds until his big bang comes of cooldown.

Ok I know hes a bit op but I really like him.
Death to Noxus!

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Jax,

That sounds pretty sweet. Being that you're the champ, you must get some pretty good catches. What would you say was your best catch?

-Neutral Summoner Silver
Silver,

Biggest catch? Either a 40 foot Goliath Eel that I hauled in or a 30 foot long Devil Shark. The shark was shorter, sure, but its girth was considerably more. The biggest difference between the two was that the eel was released, whereas I had to beat the shark to death with my fishing rod because it kept on trying to eat me. Not going to lie: It was very, very tasty.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimus144 View Post
Yo.
A friend of mine, known as Deimus the necromancer, wants to spar with you one on one. You can meet him in demacia at the outskirts of the city. He has white hair and it covers his right eye.
You want to fight him then here is some info:
Deimus, the necromancer
Lore:
Deimus was born with the curse of arcane hunger, a disease that causes people who have it to go on a rampage when near any source of magic, specifically arcane energies. At the age of ten however, his life compleatly changed. His sister took him from noxus, in hopes of not turning into its evil society. But she was captured, tortured by demacian guards, and killed by a man wearing golden armour. From that day, all Deimus now owns is his sisters amulet, his birthday present from her which he keeps on dearly.
However, a hatred spawned in him that day for the demacian guard and for its people.
He began to study under a necromancer in hopes that he might get revenge. But then, at the age of 18, Deimuses life took a wild turn.
During the night, Dr. Mundo of zaun attacked his master in his house and killed him, taking with him a totem of extream power. Deimus was with his master till his dying breath.
That night, Deimus understood what his sister tried to protect him from, the darkside of all noxians, and now he lost his hatred to demacia, and now his eternal hatred for noxus began.
The next night, Deimus went to mundo's laboratory, and took him down with no mercy.
Yet the high command did not accept this, and put him under execution. But he escaped with Graves the outlaw and now has joined the league of legends to kill the noxians and end the reign of darkness in it.
"The boy might be young, yet every step he takes to kill me scares me" Swain, the master tactitian.

"The anger he had for us could have even ended this war, but now noxus has lost its best fighters, and now the tables have turned." Jarvan, the exemplar of demacia.

"There is a darkside in us all, yet the day I go back to noxus will be the day I have nothing left to loss" Deimus, the necromancer.

Abilities:

Inmate: Arcane hunger
For every spell cast, Deimus gains a charge of shadow. At 4 charges, his next spell will deal 50% more damage.

Q skill: Destruction disc
Deimus throws a disc of dark energies, dealing 70/90/150/195/230 magic damage to enemys in its path and when reaching its destination. It stays in its place for 30 seconds, sending out pulses of dark energy, dealing 30/60/90/130/190 magic damage per second. Other wise, deimus can make it explode, dealing 40/80/120/160/190 magic damage. (AP= 0.2)

W skill: Empowered shuko's
Toggle: Empowers Deimuses auto attacks, increasing the damage felt by 10/30/50/70/90.

E skill: undead assult
Deimus summons a skeleton to the feild, attacking minions but prioritizing champions. The skeleton has the same statistics as tibbers and lasts for 25 seconds. It can also summon up to three skeletons, but only the first one summoned can be controlled by holding shift. In addition, the skeletons attacks heal Deimus and his allies for 45% of the damage felt.

R/Ultimate skill: Big bang
Deimus channeles for 1.5 seconds before sending out a shock wave to all enemies on the map, dealing 250/350/550 magic damage. After the damage is dealt, Deimus leaves an obelisk that lasts for 150 seconds until his big bang comes of cooldown.

Ok I know hes a bit op but I really like him.
Death to Noxus!
Deimus,

Aaaaawww. You're so cute, thinking you're competent and all. Shyvana and some of the others may put up with this, but i personally won't abide it. Sorry, bro, but serious questions only.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

MobiusEight

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Yes, we dated a couple of times, but now we're just occasional sparring partners. She refers to me as "target practice" jokingly, but we both know that unless she makes a really good throw, she's not going to hit. But when we were together, we had fun, but things just didn't work out. I was initially attracted to her because of her strong, vibrant personality, but she just became so... submissive after we were dating. Kind of a bother. Anyway, to answer your question: Yes, I considered her, but I would not like to consider her again.
Oh, I didn't realize you two had... been there, done that. I have to ask... scale of 1 to 10?

On an unrelated note, I have a lamp post I'd like you to sign.

MobiusEight, Summoner Extraordinaire

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Sup Grandmaster?

Two questions: When you were dating Sivir, could you use your weapon effectively with her?

And second, I hear of this game where you bounce a pall and pick up these small spikes before you the ball hits the ground. I don't know the rules exactly, but I must ask if you had a hand in creating it.

Its called Jacks.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusEight View Post
Oh, I didn't realize you two had... been there, done that. I have to ask... scale of 1 to 10?

On an unrelated note, I have a lamp post I'd like you to sign.

MobiusEight, Summoner Extraordinaire
Mobius,

I don't kiss and tell... most of the time. As for the lamppost, I would love to sign it... but I have 2 questions.

1. How would I sign a piece of metal where it wouldn't wash away?
2. Where the hell did you even get a lamppost anyway?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespens View Post
Sup Grandmaster?

Two questions: When you were dating Sivir, could you use your weapon effectively with her?

And second, I hear of this game where you bounce a pall and pick up these small spikes before you the ball hits the ground. I don't know the rules exactly, but I must ask if you had a hand in creating it.

Its called Jacks.
Gespens,

Yes, I could use my weapon very effectively. You see, whenever she threw a crossblade at me, I developed a little skill where I would hit it right back at her, so range wasn't really an issue.

As for the game, I played it when I was young, until all the other children started making fun of me because my name was similar to the game's title. It was kind of sad.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Jaykoboy

02-08-2012

Jax,

Do you prefer to play dirty, or would you rather have a nice, clean fight? I know that either way, you win, but I'd like to know what your preferred style is.

-Jay D. McIna

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Jax,

Do you prefer to play dirty, or would you rather have a nice, clean fight? I know that either way, you win, but I'd like to know what your preferred style is.

-Jay D. McIna
Jayko,

Back in my days as a sellsword, I fought dirty all the time, mainly because I was simply trying to survive and make a bit of coin to spend on booze. Being on the Fields of Justice has altered my fighting style only slightly, using my techniques to better combat people that are just as capable as I am. However, I find myself fighting more and more honorably these days...

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

NoDenial

02-08-2012

Jax,

What do you think of the champions Veigar, Malzahar, Amumu and Miss Fortune?

-NoDenial