Ask Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
...did you consider oiling up and howling at the moon? That'd be primal.
I'm not going to lie, there would be a lot of women chasing me if I oiled up, but no. I like to keep my dignity intact.

Ask Karma

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Tsaalyo,

there may be a lady on the horizon waiting for me.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
Or flying above you in the great blue yonder.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2012

Jax,

How do you feel that you have had yet another restriction put on you by removing a good portion of your survivability by reducing your dodge abilities?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Jax,

How often do you go fishing?

-Neutral Summoner Silver

Jaykoboy

02-07-2012

Jax,

With your new dodge limitations, how do you still manage to pubstomp? Also, on that same topic, shouldn't your ultimate be named 'Pubstomp?'

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
Jax,

How do you feel that you have had yet another restriction put on you by removing a good portion of your survivability by reducing your dodge abilities?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover
Spicy Jack,

At first, I was mildly annoyed that they would... how do you summoners say it? "Nerf" me in such a way, only until I realized that, since I am now the only one that can dodge, my abilities have been increased substantially. As for the survivability aspect: well, let's just say that me surviving a barrage by Sivir, Master Yi, and possibly even Veigar will still not remain a problem.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Jax,

How often do you go fishing?

-Neutral Summoner Silver
Silver,

Since sort of a ban has been put on war as it once was, I -being a former soldier of fortune- find myself sort of out of work. However, working with the League pays very well, and I often find myself with quite a bit of free time to take my rod and reel out to a lake, or possibly rent a boat to go and fish on the ocean. It's a great way to pass the time, and the weapons master that taught me how to fight and fish always told me that it was a lesson in patience, one that many warriors try to do without.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Jax,

With your new dodge limitations, how do you still manage to pubstomp? Also, on that same topic, shouldn't your ultimate be named 'Pubstomp?'

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy
Jayko,

My "ultimate"? If you are referring to the name that summoners like yourself use to describe my Grandmaster's Might, then I doubt it should. As for my dancing on the Fields of Justice, it's kind of like Dr. Mundo. You know how he goes where he pleases? Well, I dance how I please, and I just happen to enjoy the dance you refer to as "pubstomp".

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

MobiusEight

02-07-2012

Quote:
There may be a lady on the horizon waiting for me.
Dear Jax,

Have you considered Sivir?

- MobiusEight, Summoner Extraordinaire

Ask Shyvana

02-08-2012

Quote:
Shyvana,

Two questions in one day? I must be someone's new favorite.

Well, alcohol is obviously a part of that diet. My logic behind it is that if I can fight well when I'm so inebriated that I can barely stand, then what will I be capable of when I'm sober?

Delving deeper into it, I eat a lot of grains for fuel, though homemade pretzels, hot out of the oven, are my favorite. Yes, I bake, and I'm **** good at it too.

Naturally, one needs vegetables, and I eat carrots for eyesight, celery for the fiber, and often a nice salad with dinner to fill in any gaps. No tomatoes, though. I don't like the things.

Then there's meat... Let's just say that I pay regular visits to the butcher so I can get my supply of protein. A lot of red meat, so we're talking ribs and steaks, and occasionally bacon. The last one is a real treat if it's done right.

Yeah... Gragas has said that I throw a pretty mean barbecue.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
That's an... interesting training method. Not one I'd take, though. Alcohol and flame breath makes for an unpleasant day.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusEight View Post
Dear Jax,

Have you considered Sivir?

- MobiusEight, Summoner Extraordinaire
Mobius,

Yes, we dated a couple of times, but now we're just occasional sparring partners. She refers to me as "target practice" jokingly, but we both know that unless she makes a really good throw, she's not going to hit. But when we were together, we had fun, but things just didn't work out. I was initially attracted to her because of her strong, vibrant personality, but she just became so... submissive after we were dating. Kind of a bother. Anyway, to answer your question: Yes, I considered her, but I would not like to consider her again.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
That's an... interesting training method. Not one I'd take, though. Alcohol and flame breath makes for an unpleasant day.
Shyvana,

Well, I would assume so. You would probably wind up exploding like Ziggs' hexplosives if they mixed badly.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms