Ask Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kagome Higurashi

02-07-2012

Dear Jax,

What's up with your face/that mask?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesuiko View Post
Dear Jax,

What's up with your face/that mask?
Kesuiko,

It's a mask. It looks cool. It protects my face and identity. What more do you want?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Ask Shyvana

02-07-2012

Hello, Jax. I've always wondered, why the loose clothing? Doesn't it interfere with the use of a long 'weapon' like that?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hello, Jax. I've always wondered, why the loose clothing? Doesn't it interfere with the use of a long 'weapon' like that?
Shyvana,

Actually, it's all about your tailor. I happen to know a really good one -from Demacia, oddly enough- that keeps my clothes in good shape. He's managed to keep the clothes loose enough that they will conceal my movements (part of why I can dodge so well), and yet close enough that it won't interfere with whatever polearm I happen to be using at the time.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Ask Shyvana

02-07-2012

What's your typical diet? What fuels your ability to dodge like that, so to speak.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
What's your typical diet? What fuels your ability to dodge like that, so to speak.
Shyvana,

Two questions in one day? I must be someone's new favorite.

Well, alcohol is obviously a part of that diet. My logic behind it is that if I can fight well when I'm so inebriated that I can barely stand, then what will I be capable of when I'm sober?

Delving deeper into it, I eat a lot of grains for fuel, though homemade pretzels, hot out of the oven, are my favorite. Yes, I bake, and I'm **** good at it too.

Naturally, one needs vegetables, and I eat carrots for eyesight, celery for the fiber, and often a nice salad with dinner to fill in any gaps. No tomatoes, though. I don't like the things.

Then there's meat... Let's just say that I pay regular visits to the butcher so I can get my supply of protein. A lot of red meat, so we're talking ribs and steaks, and occasionally bacon. The last one is a real treat if it's done right.

Yeah... Gragas has said that I throw a pretty mean barbecue.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Trinity View Post
Jax, you know that moment when I summoned you and gave you that gladiator armour and a halberd? How did your enemies enjoy the Grandmaster with a REAL weapon? Or was that not a real halberd? I forgot.
Silver,

Yes, I remember, and I personally didn't care for the armor. Needless to say, my enemies found it rather terrifying, though the halberd was just an illusion. League restrictions and all...

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2012

How impressed are the ladies by your skill and status as grandmaster, hm~?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
How impressed are the ladies by your skill and status as grandmaster, hm~?
Tsaalyo,

I suppose it's all a matter of the lady. A peace-loving individual like Karma may not find my skill with weapons admirable at all, nor would LeBlanc, who considers magic superior to everything. However, Katarina and I, while idealogically different, have a mutual respect, though I daresay hers far outweighs mine. Riven and I have sparred on occasion, and Ashe tells me that I'm more than welcome to visit Frejlord anytime I please... which is quite often, considering that I like to pay visits to Gragas in his brewery there.

I tried my luck with Nidalee before she started dating Bob Nashahago, only to the response of "My tastes are a little more primal." How Bob is more primal than me, I'll never know. However, there is always the future, and there may be a lady on the horizon waiting for me.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2012

...did you consider oiling up and howling at the moon? That'd be primal.