Ask Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pinkymado

Senior Member

02-11-2012

Dear Jax,

You have a unique taste in apparel. Why do you wear a pink/purple robe around?

-Summoner Pink Madison


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

Senior Member

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkymado View Post
Dear Jax,

You have a unique taste in apparel. Why do you wear a pink/purple robe around?

-Summoner Pink Madison
Madison,

I will take the comment on my style being unique as a compliment. As for my robes' coloring... well, it's actually kind of simple, truth be told.

Back in my days as a mercenary, I was often hired to do battle in and around Zaun. The pink and purple was a very odd camouflage to blend in with the chemical-ravaged land. However, I still like to go back to some of my more traditional robes, keeping to the darkness to blend in with the night, as is evident in my "Vandal Jax" outfit.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

202halffound

Senior Member

02-12-2012

Dear Jax,

I would like to ask you about the summoner SpicyJackTheBard from Piltover. I've heard rumors that this summoner has been, well, suggesting what you should say in this advice column.

What do you say to these accusations?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

Senior Member

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 202halffound View Post
Dear Jax,

I would like to ask you about the summoner SpicyJackTheBard from Piltover. I've heard rumors that this summoner has been, well, suggesting what you should say in this advice column.

What do you say to these accusations?
Half Found,

I will not deny that Summoner Spicy Jack established the first "Ask Jax", acting as a middleman in order to get my answers to and from you. However, when the project met with little success, I stepped in to take matters into my own hands. Aforementioned summoner has no hand in my responses.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acoustix

Recruiter

02-12-2012

Dear Jax,

Have you considered Ahri?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

Senior Member

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyanGiraffe View Post
Dear Jax,

Have you considered Ahri?
Giraffe,

I have not, and I doubt that she would consider me even if I had.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sona

Senior Member

02-12-2012

Dearest Jax,

I do wonder what it feels like to be on the receiving end of my music during battle, both hostile and helpful. Seeing how i have recently been both battling with you and against you i figured you were a good person to ask.

Curious - Sona


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpacewardTrout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-12-2012

Dear Jax,

As a summoner, you are by far my favorite champion of the League to call into battle. At least out of the few I have attempted so far. (I find it very hard to like another champion when you are, to put it bluntly, so...impressive.)

But I have one question for you I can never seem to come up with an answer to. Occasionally I will hear you say: "Surpriiise, I'm back." My question to you is, where did you go? Where are you coming back from?

SpacewardTrout, the Speedy Fishy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

Senior Member

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sona View Post
Dearest Jax,

I do wonder what it feels like to be on the receiving end of my music during battle, both hostile and helpful. Seeing how i have recently been both battling with you and against you i figured you were a good person to ask.

Curious - Sona
Sona,

I'm not going to lie. When I'm on the enemy team and you strike up a massive crescendo, I feel a combination of love and rage. Love for you, obviously, because that is what your music does, but rage because I hate myself for stopping and dancing in the middle of a battle against my better judgement.

However, when I'm in lane with you, and you heal me, empower me, soothe me with those wonderful arias of yours, I do whatever I can in order to repay you for your kindness. Usually, that payment is in blood and bodies. Hardly suitable, considering what you do.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacewardTrout View Post
Dear Jax,

As a summoner, you are by far my favorite champion of the League to call into battle. At least out of the few I have attempted so far. (I find it very hard to like another champion when you are, to put it bluntly, so...impressive.)

But I have one question for you I can never seem to come up with an answer to. Occasionally I will hear you say: "Surpriiise, I'm back." My question to you is, where did you go? Where are you coming back from?

SpacewardTrout, the Speedy Fishy.
Mr. Fish,

When I say that, it's because I am announcing my own return to the Fields of Justice in order to rattle off another massive win streak worthy of legend in of itself. I did not go anywhere in particular, nor am I coming back from anything. It's more a matter of what I'm coming back TO. And that is victory.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpacewardTrout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Mr. Fish,

When I say that, it's because I am announcing my own return to the Fields of Justice in order to rattle off another massive win streak worthy of legend in of itself. I did not go anywhere in particular, nor am I coming back from anything. It's more a matter of what I'm coming back TO. And that is victory.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
It all makes sense now. Thank you for imparting your wisdom, oh Grandmaster. May your lamppost ring true and strike fear in the hearts of your enemies. To victory!

SpacewardTrout, the Speedy Fishy