Tine's Fireworks Emporium [Open RP/Ask Tine]

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tine

09-04-2013

Deep in the magnificent city of Piltover, on the corner of Energy Avenue and Static Street, lays a shop dedicated to both fireworks and charity. A sign on the top of the building indicates it as "Tine's Fireworks Emporium." The building it's self on the outside is fairly unremarkable, it's appearance is just that of a two story red brick shop, but on the inside is (On the first floor) a room full of Fireworks of every shape, size, color, and type with signs on the wall that state tat 50% of all proceeds go to charity 40% covering the cost of the materials and the running of the emporium it's self, and signs advertising different orphanages across Valoran and on Ionia. At the back of the room is a door that says "EMPLOYEES ONLY." The fireworks are all stack on shelves that restock immediately after a sale of the last item of a certain type on a particular shelf. In the back of the room sits a desk with a cash register and behind it is a man in his early twenties, the man known as Tine. Upon seeing a customer entire, he pulls down the scarf covering his lower face and greets them with a smile and a "Welcome to my Fireworks Emporium!"
(Second Floor)
Through the door that says "EMPLOYEES ONLY" is a staircase that leads up to several rooms, one for Tine, one as a workshop, and five guest rooms.
(( For those who may not know the character of Tine, here is is profile http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3307.))

Tine

09-04-2013

Tine smiles, seeing someone he hadn't seen in weeks. "Hey Pheobe, what's up. Also, are you here to buy something?"

Tine

09-05-2013

((Bump))

Tine

09-05-2013

Tine smiles, "So going clean are ya? Well, if you need a job, you can work here. Also, you still owe me my date." Tine says the last part with a cocky smile on his face.

Tine

09-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWT12345 View Post
Pheobe groanes and rolls her eyes. She ignored the last remark for the time being. "How's the pay?"
Tine shrugs, "Decent, the people of Piltover love their fireworks. Also, I have a few guest rooms upstairs you can crash in as well, free of rent."

Tine

09-05-2013

Tine claps his hands, "Very well, you can move into one of the empty rooms upstairs." He points to the door that says "EMPLOYEES ONLY"

DWT12345

09-05-2013

Later.... Pheobe was moved in. She went downstairs. "Should i call you "Boss" now?"

Tine

09-05-2013

Tine laughs, "Nah, I am still just Tine."

DWT12345

09-05-2013

"K. What do i do first?"

Tine

09-05-2013

Tine shrugs, "Spread flyers, set off fireworks on the roof, kiss me, or just hang out, we aren't very busy right now."

12345 ... 9