How to lane vs Mordekaiser solo mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flopplop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2010

How? he is hard to kill and just spams his skills and chips you to death!

n3Kro

07-23-2010

play very defensive don't try to kill him. If He will try to kill You on turret he will die from Your attacks + turret or get hp low and if You will not feed him he will be useless late game (he needs early kills to be effective) so if You don't die Your team will eat him late game. And You can easy see when he will use skill on mobs (just get back then)

peyo

07-23-2010

dont stay near your creeps
harass him when he's shield is low/gone
burst him down quickly, away from your creeps

Karnikula

07-23-2010

just don't let him hit you and the creeps at the same time

LordMarshal

07-23-2010

Always watch his shield, and don't stand close to your creeps. Btw, as Xin Zhao, you can just attack him (at lvl 5-6)

plastikman

07-23-2010

Harass him when his shield is down, don't get hit by his AOE.

Redenbacher

07-23-2010

Basically what was said above. As a Mordekaiser player, I have the toughest time with champs who harass me as soon as my shield is down, and focus on keeping me from getting it charged in the first place. Similarly, this is how I have shut down other Mordekaiser's.

Arneris

07-24-2010

If you have the opportunity, keep him away from your creeps so he can't recharge his shield. Do a little attack on him to deplete his shields and get him to back up and then stand in such a spot that he will have to get past you to recharge and keep harassing him. This doesn't work with every champ tho without putting yourself in to much danger. If you can keep this up he will really get behind in his farming and once that happens you have basically won.

Onslaught87

07-24-2010

His shield is never fkin down though! And by the time you get a hit in, it's back up/regen life....

Beverak

07-24-2010

if he doesn't take a regen pendent(the what is it 14/5 hp/5 or something) he is quite vulnerable to harssing as he doesn't have great life regen unless geared for it. And all of his abilities use health.

If you can watch him spam his abilities and hit him when his shield is low before he can recharge it you can chip away his health very fast, since to keep his shield up he must use health.

CC's counter him well too if you can stun him while his shield is low and unload, rinse and repeat, he will become very fustrated as he will have to wait on regen or risk dying to keep fighting.