To Kat fans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huudi

02-06-2012

Considering her surprise attack style, it would be cool to be able to jungle with her. When I tried it in a bot match today with 21/9/0 and an amp tome or cloth armor she gets worn down way too quickly with just far too little damage. It would be cool to find a way to level through the jungle quickly, perhaps AD or defensive masteries would be the solution

Cenerae

02-06-2012

Kat isn't really suited to jungle. Her aoe is weak until she gains a few levels, and she has no natural sustain to help her along either.

If you really, REALLY wanted to do it, you'd have to run with an AD setup and start cloth 5 potions. It wouldn't be at all efficient jungling though, and your ganks would be poor due to a lack of any real damage pre-6, not to mention the complete lack of CC.

Mikeschke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Better go mid and go gank from there

Amoc

02-06-2012

I love Kat but she's pretty bad right now. I play her more than most champs and have a harder time with her than almost anyone. The only champs I find I do worse are Eve and Nunu.