graphical jumping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Effulgent

07-26-2009

So when I play each time i click or do somthing units jump back and forth, I've fixed it by alt-tabbing and setting the affinity of the program to 1 core but i have to do it for every game i play. If there is a permanant fix for this I would love to know it.

hohums

Software Engineer

07-26-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Do you have an AMD? You might try updating your motherboard/cpu drivers. There was a bug in the hardware drivers that would randomly pick a time off either core.

Effulgent

07-26-2009

I do have amd, i will look into it.

zendor

07-26-2009

Effulgent, what do you mean by "alt tab out and set the affinity of the program to 1 core"?

i have what seems to be the same issue. i also have an amd cpu. it's just as you described, clicking to move my champion like 'glitches' and jumps them back. it almost seems like it's connection lag, but my connection is just fine.

Also, one thing i noticed is that it only starts happening after a few games of playing. and it seems to build gradually. oddly the way i've been fixing it is restarting my computer, which doesn't make much sense to me. i would think exiting the game would be enough to 'reset' the issue without having to do a full reboot.

i'd love to know of a fix.