Turteling solved

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearsicle View Post
A lot of turtles are also ******bags. But you have to look at it from a different point of view. If you are winning a game and you take out there outer turrets but don't think you and your team can push to killing the nexus turret, then don't kill their **** inhibitor, killing the inhibitor is the only effective way for the enemy team to turtle. Because then they can gain a bunch of experience off of the super creeps.

So it's your team that has to be smart about their plays. And if you are on a team and your losing, and know that if you go out of your base you're just going to get ganked *because the other team is very obviously just waiting for you to come out and picking off the lane when they see fit* then of course you're going to turtle. People don't like losing. And if they can win a game that they were clearly losing then the only people that are to blame are the idiots that didn't take their time with their clear advantage and win in a calculated manner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveh View Post
turtlers aren't?
turtlers aren't "******bags", you two are just unbelievably bad at this game

TheCrazyNutcase

02-07-2012

How can they be getting fed if they are taunting minions into their laser? You don't get the gold from the minions your laser kills.

Even though it makes no sense I liked your post cause I thought your strategy is kind of funny.

And one last thing I don't get, why are turtlers "swear words"? Just because they are using their base as a defence, pretty sure that's why the base is there, why purposely lose just so you aren't swear words?

Enchantz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrazyNutcase View Post
How can they be getting fed if they are taunting minions into their laser? You don't get the gold from the minions your laser kills.

Even though it makes no sense I liked your post cause I thought your strategy is kind of funny.

And one last thing I don't get, why are turtlers "swear words"? Just because they are using their base as a defence, pretty sure that's why the base is there, why purposely lose just so you aren't swear words?
They get experience

PurpleURP

02-07-2012

turtleing is a problem with map design,

as long as the minions are aggroable and you can attack people at the tower from the fountain turtleing will continue to be a problem on this map

I've post this before, but still a viable solution:

If you switch the places of the nexus and the turret making the nexus be between the fountain and the turret, the minions will take a path much closer to the outside edge of the base making it alot harder and much more dangerous to aggro them into the fountain. This would also prevent teams from being able to sit in the fountain while still attacking the enemy team at their mid turret.

It's a simple fix requiring little to effort from RIOT to make this happen and would virtually eliminate turtleing from this map.

MrPostMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yefo View Post
1. Only noobs fall for this.
2. Your post is barely readable with that formatting.

The real solution to turtling is to stop destroying the ****ing inhibitors until you're ready to win the game. Just because you downed the tower in front of the inhib does NOT mean you automatically have to kill the inhibitor, let alone repeatedly kill it when it respawns.
THIS!

I cant tell you how many times my friends forced turtle for like half an hour and then we win. Partly cause they are so stubborn. We LET the enemy team break inhibitors to farm and turtle to victory. Slowly aceing them and taking turrets down

TheCrazyNutcase

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantz View Post
They get experience
Yeah but you have their minions to kill also, as well as the entire jungle. Your laser won't be stealing the gold so you should still be on par as long as you don't feed them your own champs.

Lertan

02-08-2012

Eh, I find if I need to lure them out, I just sit taking turret hits for a moment (I main teemo on TT), and usually they jump me. Some people just can't resist the teemo bait.