Turteling solved

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enchantz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

All of us playing TT have come across turteling,enemy team is just sitting in the base agrroing all minions to fountain laser ,you rush in trying to win a game then"BOOM" you got aced .You probably think its okay we have enormous advantage it's not like they can win.Few minutes later you repeat step above with same income.At that time you get worried maybe i will even lose this game,but you are not ready to surrender, you are going for one more try.Inhibitors are up ,enemy team is pushing.You think finally they are out of their base, we will ace them now and win this ****.You initiate and get destroyed in a matter of seconds.You cant believe what just happened,how did they got us,then you remember that they were farming like crazy for 15 minutes.Enemy team just rush trough your base and win...annoying right?Well i found a way how to draw them out of their base,its fairly easy and might sound retarded at first,but seriously it works ,just try it out:
You found yourself at the situation stated above,all lanes are pushed they are turteling.Get in the closest bush to their base without being seen(THIS IS KEY PART, YOU MUST NOT BE SEEN AT ALL WHILE ENTERING BUSH AND ALSO MAKE SURE ITS NOT WARDED).Then tell your mates not to write anything at all,Then you start typing in all chat how one of your teamates is afk for like 5 minutes or so,you also have to put some insult in there ,you have to look really pissed.Something like this would work:THIS ****IN RETARDED JAX IS AFK GODDAMMIT THIS ****IN ****TY COMMUNITY I CANT PLAY THIS RETARDED GAME ANYMORE I AM AFK JUST FINISH THIS **** FFS.Most of the time enemy team will just start pushing like mindless idiots.When they reach your inhibitor tower its time to start.You just rush into their base destroy inhibitor(if its up of course)Tank tower(This is fairly easy late game,just get some armor) and destroy Nexus.When they realised what happened you will already win the game.It sounds completely idiotic but i cant count how many games i won using this.Hope this helps

Xin Kaishek

02-06-2012

Interesting idea but it doesn't solve the inherent design flaw that the map suffers from and isn't a solution, especially if this gets popular enough to the point where people expect it.

Yefo

02-06-2012

1. Only noobs fall for this.
2. Your post is barely readable with that formatting.

The real solution to turtling is to stop destroying the ****ing inhibitors until you're ready to win the game. Just because you downed the tower in front of the inhib does NOT mean you automatically have to kill the inhibitor, let alone repeatedly kill it when it respawns.

M0NSTER HD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yefo View Post
1. Only noobs fall for this.
2. Your post is barely readable with that formatting.

The real solution to turtling is to stop destroying the ****ing inhibitors until you're ready to win the game. Just because you downed the tower in front of the inhib does NOT mean you automatically have to kill the inhibitor, let alone repeatedly kill it when it respawns.
THIS

i dont know how many times i gotta tell ppl to NOT DESTROY INHIBS
FREE EXP

only when your ready to win.

GG

Nattious

02-06-2012

TBH, I just get a Lich Bane...

Fearsicle

02-06-2012

So... you lie then backdoor the team after asking them to just end it. Wow you're totally not a ******bag..

Koveh

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearsicle View Post
Wow you're totally not a ******bag..
turtlers aren't?

Fearsicle

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveh View Post
turtlers aren't?
A lot of turtles are also ******bags. But you have to look at it from a different point of view. If you are winning a game and you take out there outer turrets but don't think you and your team can push to killing the nexus turret, then don't kill their **** inhibitor, killing the inhibitor is the only effective way for the enemy team to turtle. Because then they can gain a bunch of experience off of the super creeps.

So it's your team that has to be smart about their plays. And if you are on a team and your losing, and know that if you go out of your base you're just going to get ganked *because the other team is very obviously just waiting for you to come out and picking off the lane when they see fit* then of course you're going to turtle. People don't like losing. And if they can win a game that they were clearly losing then the only people that are to blame are the idiots that didn't take their time with their clear advantage and win in a calculated manner.

Enchantz

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearsicle View Post
So... you lie then backdoor the team after asking them to just end it. Wow you're totally not a ******bag..
Mind games bro :P If they fall for it its their fault, not mine :S

Koldheartedjsp

02-07-2012

how stupid do you expect people to be