Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Exiled - [A Riven-centric Fic]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

03-09-2012

Quote:
AlahForPrez:
+1/2 for narrowing it down.

As for you talon, you dont shank, you stab, slice, and throw your annoying rake blades. By far most annoying form of harass solo top. -_-

Edit: how do you feel about assasinating prince jarvan talon? *troll face.jpg*

iShank

AlahForPrez

03-09-2012

Youre doin it wrong

Ryugi Kazamaru

03-10-2012

Kaz's Update:

Babysitting tonight. Should give me some time to plot out events for the next chunk, if not start writing it.

Haelstrom

03-13-2012

What about [The Barrels]?

Ask Talon

03-13-2012

I keep seeing this thread bumped and I go "Update?!"

Then I check and I am sad.

~Talon the Sad

Ryugi Kazamaru

03-13-2012

Writing takes a lot of creative energy, Talon. Kind of like how you try to figure out the best way to shank someone, or steal cookies, or whatever it is you do in your free time.

That, and I'm having trouble starting on the next chapter. The plot is pretty much telling me to go one way, but STARTING to write from there is proving difficult.

Rest assured I am trying to work around it, however.

Ask Talon

03-13-2012

Quote:
Ryugi Kazamaru:
Writing takes a lot of creative energy, Talon. Kind of like how you try to figure out the best way to shank someone, or steal cookies, or whatever it is you do in your free time.

That, and I'm having trouble starting on the next chapter. The plot is pretty much telling me to go one way, but STARTING to write from there is proving difficult.

Rest assured I am trying to work around it, however.

I'm a thousand words into the second chapter of my fic... And I'm just staring at the screen x.x

Relinquished Sth

03-13-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:
I'm a thousand words into the second chapter of my fic... And I'm just staring at the screen x.x

Staring at an obstacle doesn't do much good. If you're in no shape to gank, best to go lane, jungle, etc. Try and distract yourself by writing something else when you hit a wall like that. Honestly one of the best ways I know of to get around writer's block, especially for those who are struggling with where to go next. When you get back to the piece you were stuck on, you usually do so with renewed spirit. Kind of like failing an assassination, grabbing red, then killing everyone.

Grim Reaper

03-14-2012

Loving your story so far. The way you have developed Riven's character and her interactions with people is just too good. Also, your writing style is easily up with the top tier fanfic writers I have seen and even better than some published books I have read. I cannot wait till you update this with your next chapter (Alright, I'm done patting your ego for now )

Jaykoboy

03-14-2012

Saint Riven, are you a guy or a girl? Just a quick question I wanted to ask, so that we can know which list to put you on (i.e. Fangirl or Fanboy)