The Exiled - [A Riven-centric Fic]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
Ain't gonna happen. XD

Lux has her eyes on a different champion in my fic. No, it's not Ezreal.
Lies. Lux has eyes for one woman only. Imagine if we combined our forces to create a Riven+Lux paradise. No one could argue its validity. It would become totally canon. Even Riot would concede.

Total victory!

AlahForPrez

03-09-2012

Do it.

*imagines and begins to drool*

Ryugi Kazamaru

03-09-2012

Sorry Ceru.

[SPOILERS]
Lux has her eyes on an old childhood acquaintance, who has his eyes on two women and is uncertain about both, one of which has her eyes on a strong man who showed her compassion, all while one big man has eyes on them all and lurks in the bushes.
[/SPOILERS]

Technically Riven doesn't have her eyes on anyone in my fic. Yet. We'll see what happens.

AlahForPrez

03-09-2012

Is the acquantance male or female?

Ryugi Kazamaru

03-09-2012

Lux has her eyes on an old childhood acquaintance, who has his eyes on two women and is uncertain about both.

Sorry to disappoint, but Lux is straight in my fic, as is Riven for that matter.

AlahForPrez

03-09-2012

It doesnt matter to me im just trying to figure out who it is but it still leaves lots of champs

I got 2 champs, assuming she isnt into yordles or wierd mutated champs. I got xin and jarvan. Gunna go check their lore

Ask Talon

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
Sorry Ceru.

[SPOILERS]
Lux has her eyes on an old childhood acquaintance, who has his eyes on two women and is uncertain about both, one of which has her eyes on a strong man who showed her compassion, all while one big man has eyes on them all and lurks in the bushes.
[/SPOILERS]

Technically Riven doesn't have her eyes on anyone in my fic. Yet. We'll see what happens.
Someone in the bushes? Must be Garen.

Ryugi Kazamaru

03-09-2012

Well, I guess saying who it is won't hurt, since I don't really plan on developing the Demacian side of things too far.

Lux has her heart set on Jarvan. He and Garen were childhood friends, and I love the "big brother's friend" angle for her, when you see how protective Garen is of his little sister. Lots of potential drama there.

Jarvan, however, can't decide if he wants Lux, or if he wants Shyvana. Lux represents the path he is expected to walk, a very traditional love and marriage of two powerful families. Shyvana, however, represents, perhaps, the man he wants to be, to break tradition and go where his heart tells him, even if it isn't traditional.

Shyvana wants Jarvan because he represents strength. Under her very strong and powerful exterior is a woman who has nothing. She has no family, and most of her countrymen are afraid of her. Despite that, one man held his hand out to her and showed her kindness, and gave her a place to be welcome. That man was Jarvan. As such, she feels not just indebted to him, but has grown to care for him a great deal.

The last one is just Garen. He's watching everything from the sidelines. He 's looking out for his bud, and his little sister. He doesn't really have a love interest, but his fascination with Katarina could borderline on attraction. He admires her skill, even if she's a thorn in his side. So I see it as a friendly rivalry between enemy fighters.

Ask Talon

03-09-2012

As long as they stay away from my woman there wont be any shanking.

*shifty eyes*

AlahForPrez

03-09-2012

+1/2 for narrowing it down.

As for you talon, you dont shank, you stab, slice, and throw your annoying rake blades. By far most annoying form of harass solo top. -_-

Edit: how do you feel about assasinating prince jarvan talon? *troll face.jpg*