The Exiled - [A Riven-centric Fic]

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

02-08-2012

I'm liking what I'm reading! Keep up the good work man!

Cerubois

02-08-2012

^ What he said x2.

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-08-2012

Thank you, guys!

I'd start writing Part 5 today, but I have plans. However, rest assured you guys will get it later today or tomorrow!

AerrowTheNoxian

02-08-2012

Epic story, man! Keep up the good work. Riot should hire you.

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-08-2012

You're very kind, but I very much doubt Riot would be interested in hiring someone like me to write things.

Granted, I have a Bachelors Degree of English with an emphasis on Creative Writing, but they already have someone to write the lore stuff. Of course, I've noticed a distinct lack of that stuff these days.

In any case, I doubt they'd want little ol' me, as much as I would LOVE to write for them. Your words of praise are welcome, regardless.

Jaykoboy

02-08-2012

I like it! You oficially have the whole GCJ on your side!

+♥

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-09-2012

Riven fans unite! *brofist*

Alas, I have been a bad author. I allowed myself to be distracted by playing LoL with my friend yesterday after plans, and again today buying a Valentine's Day/Birthday gift for my beloved girlfriend. Though I can't really say that's the bad thing, because doting upon your loved one is the reason for the season.

Regardless, Part 5 has yet to be written, and I feel I have let you all down. But fear not! I make an oath that Part 5 will be written for your enjoyment soon.

Till then, dear readers, take care, and enjoy what I've written so far!
- Ryugi

Grand Viper

02-09-2012

Or! This is just a suggestion, or you could procrastinate enough to let Cerubois and I put up another five chapters so we can keep ahead of the race.

Cerubois thought I wrote quickly, but you're about to catch up to me and I'm about...0.5% done the 6th chapter. You must stem your onslaught, or my ego will be crushed =p

Jaykoboy

02-09-2012

Well, he's certainly ahead of me...still touching up chapter one of my own.

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-09-2012

You guys do know that, technically, this is a single chapter, right? ^ ^;;

Besides, quality is more important that quantity. I'm just writing fast because I have no life. DX

Also, I gave Riven an extra level or two in badass for her "final fight" in this part. Hope you people who cling to the game-side rules don't yell at me for utilizing some badass creativity or start acting like Morbo. XP

"Wind Slash and Valor do not work that way!!"

"Don't eat me, Morbo!"

12345612 ... 15