The Exiled - [A Riven-centric Fic]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-04-2012

Kaz's Update:
Still haven't written more, but that's partly due to the new lore released recently, and me plotting and trying to figure out how I can incorporate it into my story in some way. This is, of course, due to the fact that I'm at a point in the story where the Noxian tensions are rising greatly, and I want to have a good understanding of where people stand as far as alliances etc.

Blaine Tog

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
Kaz's Update:
Still haven't written more, but that's partly due to the new lore released recently, and me plotting and trying to figure out how I can incorporate it into my story in some way. This is, of course, due to the fact that I'm at a point in the story where the Noxian tensions are rising greatly, and I want to have a good understanding of where people stand as far as alliances etc.
Do you mean Varus' backstory, or was there other lore released that I missed?

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-05-2012

The new JoJ issue they released a few days ago dealing with possible League corruption and more Noxian civil war hints.

Dracorya

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
The new JoJ issue they released a few days ago dealing with possible League corruption and more Noxian civil war hints.
You might want to wait a little longer. The next issue is supposed to be the "last" JoJ they are releasing to wrap everything up so they can get to reworking lore releases in the future.

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-05-2012

That was my intention, really.

I'm trying to keep things within the confines of lore as best I can, while taking a few creative liberties to push the story along. I really want to see where things go so I can better figure out where to continue the story.

Farstride

05-10-2012

Why not make a short filler chapter?

Take the opportunity to flesh out some of Riven's new-found friendships, and relations with the champions, or summoners. Assert how you see the characters and share that with us. I think it would be great, the rest of the fanfiction stands out because of the details you put in the side characters I think.

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-11-2012

Normally I'd agree. But two things.

1) I dislike filler because I feel it kind of takes away from the story sometimes.
2) I'm literally RIGHT at a part of the story where I NEED to know more about Noxus and how it stands as far as the "Civil War" that seems to be brewing. Just bad timing I guess.

Alexzander95

05-15-2012

When are you updating next?

Grim Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2012

Seems like it will be between Swain and Keiran Darkwill with Darius backing Swain. The civil war that is.

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-19-2012

Possibly.

As for when I'll update? I don't know. Once I feel more comfortable with the lore I'll write and finish more I suppose. I AM trying to follow the established lore as best I can.