Shadow of the Maven(SonaXTalon)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BladeAngelx

04-01-2012

Make sure to check out the first post for the Challenge I have issued, i'm looking forward to seeing some good turn out.

Ask Irie

04-01-2012

Good Job again, i hope to see more

Edit: Wrong profile T_T

BladeAngelx

04-01-2012

Chapter 27 released, just a little bit of filler to bring Talon back into the picture and open up the coming chapters.

PhoDaKids

04-01-2012

I've got to say this is the best fan fiction I've read on these forums. The only one that even comes close is the Morgana-Kogmaw one. Please keep up the good work man We're sticking with you all the way

BladeAngelx

04-01-2012

Thank you very much for the support, and I'll make sure to keep bringing you the hasty yet quality updates that I have thus far.. Next week could get pretty hectic xD but it should be an extremely fun week of writing for me and extremely fulfilling week of reading for all of you.

ImNotGonnaRaichu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

It is always fulfilling reading this....or at least so far. =P

The pressure is on. =3

BladeAngelx

04-03-2012

Chapter 29 - The Last Icathian

BladeAngelx

04-05-2012

been a pretty productive week with a few chapter releases, laying the foundation for another climax, and it will be glorious i hope.

ImNotGonnaRaichu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

New chapter feels good man....feels real good.

BladeAngelx

04-05-2012

Well I want the climax to be glorious so i'm glad that it's feeling really good so far xD, alright that's enough inuendo, on a more serious note I'm glad that you're enjoying the new chapters, and hope to see you around in the future.