Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shadow of the Maven(SonaXTalon)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImNotGonnaRaichu

03-20-2012

Quote:
BladeAngelx:
Chapter 23 is out!

You're a story writing machine!

BladeAngelx

03-20-2012

I really enjoy writing, and with whatever free time I have I tend to work up new parts of this. In a single day I can write for 3 hours easily which is why it's so easy for me to release chapters so rapidly. All the positive feedback I receive on here really drives me further and keeps me wanting to write this story, and the words just seem to flow so naturally when I type them. Expect to see more chapters out within the week as I've got a lot of down time.

ImperfectSanity

03-21-2012

man loving the love triangle

xXrekmaster69Xx

03-21-2012

Quote:
BladeAngelx:
I really enjoy writing, and with whatever free time I have I tend to work up new parts of this. In a single day I can write for 3 hours easily which is why it's so easy for me to release chapters so rapidly. All the positive feedback I receive on here really drives me further and keeps me wanting to write this story, and the words just seem to flow so naturally when I type them. Expect to see more chapters out within the week as I've got a lot of down time.

Good to hear! Not many people are consistent with their chapter releases, so I'm tentative to get into them, but this is certainly not the case with you.

ImNotGonnaRaichu

03-22-2012

And the best part is it's quick and good both grammatically and story wise, it actually requires less work to read this than deciphering hieroglyphics.

BladeAngelx

03-22-2012

Can anyone here say new chapter? I hate to tease all of you so much, but the next climactic event is beginning to build. So get your patient hats out and stick it out, and I promise you that you won't be disappointed when the events unfold.

Hope you are all still enjoying, because when I said i'm taking this story to a whole new level I meant it, I just didn't know exactly how when I said it.

Pandoras Box13

03-23-2012

OoO holy **** this is good....I feel so happy for Talon and Sona As a result i feel like everytime i have a teamate using Talon, I`ll automatically goes as Sona and lane with him, making sure he doesn`t die :3 Keep up the good work!

BladeAngelx

03-23-2012

Thanks for reading really glad you enjoyed it.

Señor Sleepy

03-23-2012

Been reading since your first post, and you sir, have not disappointed me once.
Oh yeah, new chapter plz.

BladeAngelx

03-24-2012

I need some incentive to write another chapter, what say you give me 10,000 IP and we'll call it paid for xD jk jk, it's already in the works but i'm re evaluating it, i'm not quite sure it's time to throw this chapter in yet, i could be reckless and do it, but I like to have a nice flow to the story, so I might have to write a shorter chapter to explain the events of this one a little more, nobody likes dodgy details.