Shadow of the Maven(SonaXTalon)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowyDeathSin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Sona is a great character, the fact how she talks to someone in not by words but tho they minds or music

BladeAngelx

06-13-2013

all the bumps.

gregorymarco

06-15-2013

The story would be immersive, but the grammar kills it for me XD

Well done all the same, always nice to see an unlikely pairing.

Luftwaffel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-22-2013

You have literally created one the best fan fictions ever written. I cannot express to you how much I appreciated reading it. You managed to successfully and beautifully pair together my two favorite champions in a very logical way, rather than just boringly making them fall in love with each other. The way they treated each other and cared for each other was an out of this world kind of sweet and something you don't see very often today in the real world. I just loved it. I almost cried at the end, partially due to the amazing ending and the fact that it was over. I read a little bit of it every night and couldn't wait until the next to continue it. It was that captivating.

Please continue to write fan fiction, because you are truly amazing at it. I will be certain to check the rest of your work and see if I can ever read a fan fiction better than this.

Thank you again for this.

Toes Epeiros

09-08-2013

Great story !!!

BladeAngelx

09-24-2013

Bumping this old story. I'm glad that both of you enjoyed reading it. And thank you LuftWaffel your words mean a lot to me. I'm glad that I could write something that impacted you so much. Feel free to add me on the client if you would like.

Wizit Strogg

11-22-2013

Just read this story again since last year. Such a great read! Bumping to keep this FanFic alive. It Must Be Read

BladeAngelx

01-12-2014

Bumping this one for the new comers to the forum.