Shadow of the Maven(SonaXTalon)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyrori

06-17-2012

Beautiful *-* Gonna read all of this tonight.
Goodjob! <3
I always thought SonaxTalon make a good couple. They're my OTP. >.>

BladeAngelx

06-18-2012

Haha well I hope that you enjoy(ed) the read.

Flayne

06-18-2012

Excellent story, well written. Excellent use of descriptive language and use of Talon, one of my favourite champions
I love how you created an irregular couple even though their personalities in the beginning were a paradox, in the end they complimented each other so well.
Very skillfully elaborated, one of the best reads I have had here.
Read the entire thing in one night, awesome, had me at chapter 1 and I just latched on for the rest of it.
Keep at it bro
10/10

BladeAngelx

06-22-2012

Thanks for your kind words and i'm really happy that you enjoyed it C:

-Blade

BladeAngelx

06-25-2012

Bump!

And another huge thanks to everyone on the forums for reading this story, supporting and everything. I'm really happy sitting @ #10 on this forum for thread views. It's all thanks to you guys, you've been great to me and I can't thank you guys enough.

Redeemed In Fire

06-27-2012

Just re-read the entire thing now that it's done, and I have to say, riveting tale. I love how you brought depth to Talon and Kassadin, and managed to complete an entire arc of a Void based story in an interesting and concise way.

but then suddenly, slash fic >.> I was like "what is this i don't even", and was glad that you decided not to expand on it. I don't really think it brought anything to the story...

But other than that, it was great!

BladeAngelx

06-28-2012

Glad that you liked it. I kinda stopped because I wanted to switch character focus and also because carrying on with this story would have forced me to develop the daughter as and original character, though i'm going to in the future i didn't want to rush into it.

I tried to mix romance and action, seeing as 100% romance gets criticized heavily, and 100% action gets somewhat repetitive.

Check out the new story Rose of Deceit, Mystery/Romance.

Main Characters:
LeBlanc
General Du Couteau
Talon
Lux

BladeAngelx

07-03-2012

This bump will self destruct in 10 seconds.

OctopusGenital

07-03-2012

Will this bump get destroyed as well?

Pepsilicious

07-05-2012

Oh dear god, I don't even know where to begin.
Okay, this Fan Fanfiction is the most addicting story I have ever laid my eyes on. I have literally spent hours reading about 14 chapters and I have lost about 2-3 hours of my sleep because of this. Best bedtime story ever(x

(I just have to review this before I fall asleep)

Your words of love towards Sona and Talon truly tell me the real meaning of love. Well done, very well done indeed. The detailing paragraphs speak nothing but the excitement, the unexpecting scenes dazzle me, I am just fascinated. I would not put my iPod down.

I know I may be saying too much, but I can't help it. This story is just amazing.