Shadow of the Maven(SonaXTalon)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BladeAngelx

04-25-2012

I'm glad everyone is liking the story.

As for Exman33 I didn't look extremely far into the lore, more than just the champion lore in itself. Idk what the "JoJ" is so I apologize for anything that seems out of place, but to the best of my knowledge I think I've kept most of the official lore intact as well as add some colorful events to their pasts. I'll try to keep stuff such as that in mind as I continue on to avoid any inconvenience.

BladeAngelx

04-26-2012

bumpity

Starn3rd

04-26-2012

The JoJ is the Journal of Justice. They used to make lore, and give it out,but for some reason they stopped it. It was like a newspaper, but all about Lol. It used to give out hints of champion releases, and in general was something I liked... until they stopped

BladeAngelx

04-26-2012

Just wanted everyone to know that I feel the time has come to bring this story to a close?

I know alot of you will say "Only 1 more chapter :'(" and the answer is no.

I'll bring the story to a close over the course a few chapters so that I can highlight the events of major characters in the plot.

Does this mean the end of my writings?
Absolutely not, I already have an idea for another fanfiction that I'm mulling over in my mind.

Most likely my next fanfiction will draw from the events of this one but will be focused around a new set of characters.

Hope you'll all join me as I bring this story to a close, and join me on my next fanfiction whenever I get around to solidifying it (most likely will begin writing it shortly after the final chapter of this one.)

Haruka Shinigami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

I cannot wait for the rest of this fanfic. It was a truly amazing and I wish you luck with all your writing adventures. You have gained yourself a loyal fan.

MajorZeroSilver

04-28-2012

where can I find the rest of the chapters

Haruka Shinigami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

Every chapter that is out is on the first two pages.

BladeAngelx

04-30-2012

sorry guys just got back from another long weekend, but I'm fresh and ready to crack down on these last few chapters. So join me in tying up the loose ends and paving the way to my next fanfic.

Tigercule

04-30-2012

I stopped reading your fanfic in February when something IRL came up, and was pleased to come back to 20 chapters.
I'll be honest; many fanfics that last this long lose quality as some authors lose drive -- but yours didn't and I'm extremely pleased to say that I enjoyed every chapter just as much as the first. I eagerly await the last chapter and every writing to come after.

BladeAngelx

04-30-2012

Thanks a lot for you kind words. All the support that this community has given me, the advice and everything in general just really pushes me to write new chapters and hope that I improve along the way. At the end of the day I keep writing for all of you guys who are out there reading, hoping that in some small way I can bring a little extra enjoyment to your day. So once again thanks and there will be more writing to come