Shadow of the Maven(SonaXTalon)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BladeAngelx

04-09-2012

Chapter 31 released

BladeAngelx

04-11-2012

bumps

BladeAngelx

04-11-2012

Chapter 32!!! So check it out, thumbs it up, maybe leave a whimsical post. If you like dancing I suppose you could do that too, but don't blame me when onlookers ask you why you're dancing in front of your computer. xD

Ask Irie

04-11-2012

...more....

BladeAngelx

04-12-2012

More will come in time (: you can't rush these things lol

ImperfectSanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

really loving the story and im glad to see how far its come but you've really branched away from the original plot idea of talon and sona also it seems that the fact fiora has feelings for talon is kida forgotten it was a very cool love triangle thing and id love to see hot that comes into play in the story.also keep up the good work cant wait for the climax

BladeAngelx

04-14-2012

Chapter 33 released. Short little chapter to end off the current events of what's happening, the road is paved and it only leads in one direction, the Void.

BladeAngelx

04-18-2012

bump, i've been busy all week and still got plans for the rest of it so expect a new chapter out sometime next week, sorry it's taking so long, but people keep throwing me texts and asking to hang out, so i've been really busy all week long.

XbeardedmaniacXx

04-22-2012

alright was gone all week long and i'm ready to start grinding down the final details to the highly anticipated climax. Give me a couple of days to put my best foot forward and I promise I won't disappoint you guys

BladeAngelx

04-22-2012

^ btw that was me, my brother left his account logged in xD