Dominion is way too complicated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

02-05-2012

The jungle's a bit safer than visibly camping a point. There are more escape routes. It also makes you less predictable. You can stay in the fog but still be close enough to a point to show up and defend. But brawling around aimlessly, not paying attention to the fact that you're chasing somebody into the guy you killed 15 seconds ago, now that's annoying.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroyok View Post
What the OP is describing is why Dom is "immature" right now. So many people don't know how to play it, and if Riot were to flip the switch right now, the results would be less than satisfactory.
And you forgot people who does not know how to play it will always use the excuse
-SR is much better, Dom sux ballz
-Dom is for noobs
-A combination of rude insults

Hotdogs

02-06-2012

thats good
i look forward to ranked mode

Isysar

02-06-2012

What OP is pointing out are simply bad players. The Dominion is full of potential for competitive play and genuine strategy; most of the people that play Dom at the moment treat it as a joy ride, a brief relief from SR and don't take it seriously.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

I was actually just having some fun describing some of the foolishness I see on a regular basis. When played with a coordinated team or even a competent team Dominion is just flat out awesome, and when you get 2 teams playing against each other this way it's undeniably exciting, riveting gameplay that boarders on amazing.

Also, to the fellow who checked my history, I've been playing lots of different champs lately trying to expand my champion playability base and in the process i've been trying out lots of new builds. My favorite champs to play are actually Irelia, Alistar and Blitz none of which are really glass cannon types.