DO YOU THINK WE NEED MORE MAPS!?

WE NEED MOAR! 61 70.93%
WE DON'T NEED MOAR! 25 29.07%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Do you think we need more maps.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whatwhatintehbut

12-23-2011

And why.

Nojito

12-23-2011

no

lbgsloan

12-23-2011

I would love a 3v3 Dominion map so my friends and I can play without any random idiots. Reduce the map to 3 points, 1 always top, 1 always bot, 1 roamer supporting whoever needs it. It could work.

Will never happen of course, unless they delete TT.

Lethal stoner

12-23-2011

well i think riot can focus on more dominion type maps because i think its easier to do as dota is played in a 3 lane fashion but dominion has its own gamemode
However: i do think that riot shouldnt focus solely on dominion champ and or main balance wise keep that focused on SR as thats what this game is actually about
But if you get more dominion maps and it might attract extra players riot could focus some of that
?income? on dominion and then nerfing the really op champs on dom itself or something of that fashion however dont buff up champs as most of the ones defined up just need a more typical playstyle or anything like that

im a now basicly a purely dom player but i started this game with sr only

Neoxon

12-23-2011

Riot gave up the project of magma chamber for dominion. magma chamber was suppose to be the new summoner rift with teleporter that allow u to teleport to lane, a new type of jungle with buffs , 2 new boss for each team to conquer, also the same 3 lane, bot ,mid,top. I think they hsould continue this. This allow more of people who love summoner rift and want a passive gameplay

Nisshoku03

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

a map with larger area and more nexus hp. current CS games never let you finish a full build and longer distances between points encourages better team positioning instead of relying on rammus/janna/panth/tf

Agafaba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

Just because Magma chamber is brought up in every dominion discussion, as long as the new dominion style map was called Magma chamber I would be happy.

Rodbourne

12-23-2011

I personally want a 6v6 map, or ARAM map.

Black Lyon

12-23-2011

I'd like to either see the current map enlarged so the distance to reach towers is greater, or expand the team size. Someone once mentioned 10v10. That sounded like fun.

FDru

12-23-2011

It's not appropriate to put a period at the end of a question unless it's being phrased as a statement.

Okay.