Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Respawn Rate for Losing Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThunderJones

02-05-2012

Please remove the Respawn Reduction Handicap for losing teams. If a team is losing by 400 points then they should not have a handicap to let them win. Strategy and skill should be the reason you win, not mindlessly throwing body after body until you overwhelm the other team.

Hobocop

02-05-2012

Good luck doing that with a piddly 4 second respawn disparity against even a semi-organized team.

Dremare

02-05-2012

There's something called defense.

I suggest you learn it.

BunnyMind

02-05-2012

Oh look it's this thread again.
You couldn't have scrolled down a little and posted in the other one still on the first page?

Notorious Reed

02-05-2012

I have had troubles with this respawn rate too. We would win a team fight at top and by the time that I recalled and went back up top they had already captured the point. The respawn times can be a little distorted.

Isurwars

02-05-2012

The losing team has a 2 second shorter spawn timer, while the winning has a 2 second longer spawn timer. please stop blaming a 400 points cameback in a 2 seconds faster respawn.