The longer I play, the worse I get... [rant]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Zafrada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2010

The above posters have said pretty much good advices.

Now grab your launch and watch some games of the champs you want.

http://www.clgaming.net/index.php?page=livestream

mana montana

07-24-2010

well also a semi issue is i spend all my IP onchamps. only to find out I can't do anything with em. im nearing lvl 20 and won't beable to aford runes. my next is going to be xin. if i suck with him well. yea lol.

the thing ilike about sunfire is the dmg aura. aside from taunt there isnot much making the enemy attack me. at least with sunfire I am kind of a threat too and my ulti with aoe even more.

rammus is really only champ I have any measurable success on at all. anyone else I fail hard at. tyrn I have had some good games. but enemy tyrns outplay me hard. it blows the most when there is a same fed champ onthe othe rteam who cant die and 1v5 urwhole team while you are worthless.

I do grab items to counter stuff. with ramus its kind of anoying facing all caster team cause i got to stack magic res and then makes my aoe dmg less. and overall reason to atk me no point.

Zenbear

07-24-2010

Keep in mind that your opponent is also looking at your items. If they see you stack sunfire they might get magic resist and I'm still fairly new so correct me if I'm wrong but aren't sunfires damage magic based?

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenbear View Post
Keep in mind that your opponent is also looking at your items. If they see you stack sunfire they might get magic resist and I'm still fairly new so correct me if I'm wrong but aren't sunfires damage magic based?
They do magic damage indeed, but the correct response would be Bloodrazors for a DPS and Death Fire Grasp for a mage. Those two items will destroy you if you've stacked sunfires. No need to get magic resist just for them :P

Zenbear

07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomniumProxy View Post
They do magic damage indeed, but the correct response would be Bloodrazors for a DPS and Death Fire Grasp for a mage. Those two items will destroy you if you've stacked sunfires. No need to get magic resist just for them :P
Thanks

mana montana

07-25-2010

does akali auto atks slow if u got that item that slows when u do magic dmg? since all her normal attacks do magic

Terchio

07-25-2010

Yeah, they all slow. I believe Rylai's Sceptor (the item you are talking about) is actually one of her recommended items because it gives HP to survive, AP for power, and a ton of slow. Keep in mind, though, Akali has the ability to catch up anyway. It's the burst damage she can get that makes her good.