I could use some tips when laning as Renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hardcore Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

I'm having a hard time getting last hit's if the enemy is someone safe like gangplank, and uses his Q to harass rather than farm.

He out sustains me, and out harasses me most of the time.

Any advice would be appreciated.

(I have bought assloads of armor, and it helps, but so far, it's only helped after I've fed top)

acosn

02-05-2012

Armor runes (flat yellows, quints if you want) + starting with a cloth armor / 5 red sodas isn't a bad idea. Making Wriggle's your first major item is a solid choice as well.

Make sure your Q always hits GP. Between W and E this shouldn't be a problem, and it increases the heal return 4 fold.

Let him push like a moron. Renekton has an easy time snagging last hits under his tower.

GP doesn't outlast Renekton, early game he outbursts him, but all things being equal Renekton simply doesn't have mana. If GP uses his Q solely to harass, he's not getting farm which in itself is a good thing. Get your jungle involved.

Hardcore Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

Thanks.

I didn't even think of wriggles as an option as Ren doesnt usually get BT or any sustain other than his SV and his Q.