Any guides to counter arguements during games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rikilsta

02-05-2012

Ok let me tell you the story! So I hate it when people tell me I am feeding when i try my best then calls me a nub.Most people get games like this.Calls me a nub and i was like "ok you have a problem I'm a nub".. i say this and it pisses him off more. And this happened in a blind pick normal game. So you guys think I'm going to get reported by a bunch of adults/kids who take the game VERY SERIOUSLY? No offence but these kids who claim to be 18 years or older don't act very well corresponding to their age.Do many adults act like this? Would not see this happen in real life where a kid trips and an 18 year old goes up to him and throws an egg.Sorry to share this but these kids are making a bad reputation for many adults that play this game.I'm just playing because this is just a game and i have told people "Are you mad just because I suck in a game?"...(you guys should know how they respond) Well leave some comments and if you rage at me...I know that you just want some attention from me.

A Small Neko

02-05-2012

Alright, first off anything someone says over the internet you can assume is false, simply because you have no face-value via the internet. Second, if someone calls you a baddie don't reply and simply continue playing. If I say I'm a 17000 year old alien and I act terrible, are you gonna believe I'm giving 17000 year old aliens a bad reputation, no of course not that'd be silly, but my point remains the same, it's the internet, people lie/fib/joke/troll because you have absolutely no repercussions due to not having any face-value over the internet. By face-value I mean, you have no idea who they are, you don't know what they look like or what their name is.

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

Just don't have a troll build and never claim to be feeding is all i can say. They will rage regardless, and any kind of logic will make them even madder. Just don't devolve to trolling them, and keep your tone civil and you have no worries about being reported.

Cenerae

02-05-2012

How to counter arguments ingame:

Stop responding to the other guy.

FaerellG

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
How to counter arguments ingame:

Stop responding to the other guy.
****, I misclicked and downvoted this instead of upvoting it. But um +1 here.