Level of 'want' check: ANOTHER Riven fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

02-05-2012

Fair nuff, I shall stroke my sagely beard in anticipation

HuggableZombie

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Fair nuff, I shall stroke my sagely beard in anticipation
wow...you have a beard. I horribly jealous. D:

Jaykoboy

02-05-2012

I can't grow a beard past half a centimeter...my hair reaches a certain point then stops growing, pretty much. Otherwise, it's faster than a weed.

Grand Viper

02-05-2012

The sagely beard is not grown. It is earned after spending years in the Himalayas in solitude. It is a beard crafted by nature and knowledge itself, those who wear one do so with pride.

That or you could be lazy like me and make it out of paper mache. The intention is there still!

I'm actually a case of Jayko, it grows to a certain point and then alas. No more....sniff...no more...

Sezak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

I love riven but I would rather see a fanfic focused an a unusual character like shaco or cho'gath just something fresh would be nice. (Would prefer someone to take a crack at a shaco fic). Edit: Excellent... a shaco fic I put my faith in you kind sir I hope you can pull it off.

HuggableZombie

02-05-2012

My beard grows super slow but it doesnt stop. I remember one summer that I didn't do anything I looked like a young cave-man. It took about 3 months for me to have atleast half a beard.

And as for the Shaco fanfic...I could try that. I REALLY like playing Shaco because of his many tricks and annoying nature. You know...that post inspired me. Tomorrow I'm going to start writing a Shaco fanfic.

Grand Viper

02-05-2012

There's only one problem Zombie. Shaco doesn't have a beard. Maybe if he grew one...

HuggableZombie

02-05-2012

NOOOOOOO!!!!! Wait........I could always turn to paper mache. Yes...that will do nicely

*rubs hand together evily* Muhahaha!!

Jaykoboy

02-06-2012

Muahaha? Or trololol?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mghhLqu31cQ

Kiwipapillon

03-12-2014

okay so I was thinking about making a fanfic about an OC who was genetically spliced by not Demacian humans but regular humans to represent her lands in the League of Legends, but the scientists treat her terribly and she escapes, flying (Yes, flying) and then just joining the league representing herself and the cruelty she had to endure. I need feedback, what do you think so far?

BTW, I got it inspired by the song Sacred Worlds by Blind Guardian