Level of 'want' check: ANOTHER Riven fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

02-05-2012

Well, I put some work into a Riven fanfiction slightly similar to SpicyJacktheBard's infamous Long Gun of the Law, and I was wondering if you guys want to see it. I get there are a lot of Riven fanfics out there, so you may be bored of them, so I just wanted to make sure that it'll be well-received by the people out there.

-Jaykoboy-

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

You know the answer Jayko.....

randy780

02-05-2012

i want to see it

GeneralisimoMeow

02-05-2012

Well if you put some more effort into it I don't see why not.

Sarkan of Arkham

02-05-2012

IMO Riven, Lux, Ezreal, Ahri, Shyvana, or any champion really that is either a super badass or animesque in nature is overdone. Not that there isn't anything wrong with another fic for Riven, so long as it is well done, But I'd much rather see a fic centered on, say, Graves, or Sivir or even Morgana (Don't touch Tristana though, I'm kinda working o something for her at the moment).

Jaykoboy

02-05-2012

Alright, I'll be working on it. Instead of my usual 'make it up as I go along,' I'm going to finish it BEFORE posting. It's amazing I didn't think about that before...

Anyways, most likely, it'll be up by the end of the week. Keep an eye out!

Jaykoboy

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkan of Arkham View Post
IMO Riven, Lux, Ezreal, Ahri, Shyvana, or any champion really that is either a super badass or animesque in nature is overdone. Not that there isn't anything wrong with another fic for Riven, so long as it is well done, But I'd much rather see a fic centered on, say, Graves, or Sivir or even Morgana (Don't touch Tristana though, I'm kinda working o something for her at the moment).
Graves is coolio. Sivir, I know nothing about. Morgana sort of scares me. Tristana...everyone does her job better. EVERYONE. Kidding, she pubstomps when done right, but I don't really write Yordlefic.

HuggableZombie

02-05-2012

I cant ever get tired of Riven. She's like my babe when I play LoL. I use her mostly when I'm angry and on a losing streak, but I digress

I don't mind another Riven fanfic. But a Sivir fanfic...hmm...interesting. I'll have to get on The Duck for that one.

Grand Viper

02-05-2012

If you feel up for it, then go for it. Just be careful, these kinds of stories are rather simple to mess up without a lot of forethought and planning. I still look forward to it though!

Jaykoboy

02-05-2012

As I said, GV, I'm not posting this daily like my others. (Still have to get around to ToC, sorry for delay)

I'm going to post the first chapter at the end of the week after EXTENSIVE tweaking.