Jungle GP build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polyuria

02-05-2012

Hey guys, i've mained GP for a while now, but I've never jungled with him. Any tips on a Build?

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

You really don't have to do much differently to be honest.

The same 21 offense is still very worthwhile for faster clear time and the AS boost is helpful. I'd take 9 defense instead of any mana regen from utility and get -2 dmg, +6 armor, Bladed armor and some MR.

Same runes ought to work fine. Make sure to take Yellow ARMOR runes. AD will work better than tons of armor pen due to low armor of jungle creeps, but this shouldnt matter much.

You can start with cloth armor and 5 pots which gives you plenty of sustain so you don't have to go B before ganking.

You will want Wriggles of course which is standard jungle fare.
Then, do whatever you normally do. Warmog, Atmas, TriForce, Banshee probably.

GP clears reasonably fast, and is a solid ganker. He lacks gapclose which is a bummer but his Parley applies both redbuff and his passive slow. That plus his Movespeed booster which will even help the lanemates that you are ganking for. Don't forget eating orange to remove CC as they run away from you.

Tyrang

02-06-2012

Go wriggle and then build him the same way you build laneplank.

GP actually goes thru jungle a bit slower compared to other high tier jungle, he is consider a high tier, cuz he can easily catch up by afk jungling, and apply lane presence with his global ult.