Point capture medals are the easiest medals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MTaur

02-05-2012

So, I think these are accurate: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=393247

Has anyone else had a *much* easier time getting the capture medals? Is this a problem that only exists in blind pick normals? Or am I maybe doing something wrong? I do often have the highest capture scores on the team, but now it's to the point where I have platinum medal status for it but silver for the others, skipping right over gold. I get the feeling that in the total chaos of blind pick normal Dominion, the stronger players would probably get 40 takedowns per game or something.

(No need to judge that based on my recent games... I'm just starting to play Riven again and I'm not that great at it... Most of those medal points were earned by tanks and sometimes Cassiopeia or, if I'm feeling silly, Karthus. Sejuani in particular, so much roaming.)

So, in ranked, is there just that much less capture point turnover per game?

larkhill

02-05-2012

people actually pay attention to those medals?

MTaur

02-05-2012

They're not exactly indicative of anything other than how long you've been playing multiplied by what you do in the average game, no. I'm just curious why they thought the average player should be having much fewer captures.