Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If you have to KS to get a decent score, you are a terrible player.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonabon

02-05-2012

The funny thing is a minion wave is worth more than a champion kill.

LegendaryEnemy

02-05-2012

I KS only when I'm already the top player on the team so i can say "I carried these nyubs" in the post game lobby.

JasmineChen

02-05-2012

Quote:
Laviune:
This was a simple discussion about how it's detrimental to a team to have one player fed.

this point is legit as is the bit about opportunists. but I was describing my more typical experience of the habits and views of people who bandy about the term "KS" in earnest

lbgsloan

02-05-2012

It doesn't actually help your Dominion score anyway. I was trolling around ksing in Dominion bot games (since I'm not enough of an ass to do that in real games) with Master Killsteal, never capping, and had the worst score on team. It seems to be one thing they actually got right with the scoring.

Denambren

02-06-2012

The concept of kill stealing isn't really an issue in Dominion - the gold dished out from a champ kill is not huge enough where it makes much difference.

The only real issue I have with the occasional kill steal is when people make their champ less useful to the team by going for the kill, i.e. Gragas throws his ult barrel to get the last hit on a fleeing enemy that is clearly going to get killed by someone else in the next second, or Shaco doing a teleport finisher on an enemy that is already going to die to someone else, leaving Shaco exposed for when the next enemy steps in.

urmamasllama

02-06-2012

you assume wrong op we are downvoting you because you actually care about score -_-

Yaladilae

02-06-2012

Wait, aren't you the guy that try to chase someone and got killed after tower diving, then your team mate picked the kill up and got the tower back, but instead you say F**k you, you stupid noob and then rage quits?