If you have to KS to get a decent score, you are a terrible player.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laviune

02-05-2012

"You should only be caring about the end game. Irritating or not, if it helps towards the common goal of victory, it is fine in my book. First, second or last, I just want green on my History page."

The point is, this mostly doesn't happen. If you're just waiting in the jungle, it's more like a 4v5 in teamfights... and as I said before, only that KSer has all the kills and good equipment. It cripples the TEAM.

And we're talking about people who do this the ENTIRE game. Not just once.

Lifrathsir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviune View Post
"You should only be caring about the end game. Irritating or not, if it helps towards the common goal of victory, it is fine in my book. First, second or last, I just want green on my History page."

The point is, this mostly doesn't happen. If you're just waiting in the jungle, it's more like a 4v5 in teamfights... and as I said before, only that KSer has all the kills and good equipment. It cripples the TEAM.

And we're talking about people who do this the ENTIRE game. Not just once.
Fair point. Report them and move on. Getting flustered by it affects your performance in the next game.

Godmoney

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshindesu View Post
The past couple of days I've been seeing a LOT of people just follow others around, not help in team fights, then wait for their whole team to die to pick up a couple of quick kills and run away (Evelynn/Twitch/Shaco mainly). I've also seen a lot of people blatantly KS even though someone obviously had them handled. Honestly, if the only way you can better your score is by feeding off of someone else's work, you are terrible. If you're IN the team fight and you flash or stealth out then come back for the kills, okay, but just sitting in a bush watching your team fight? Seriously?

My point is, you'll never get better if you just sit around/KS, so grow a pair and make yourself useful.

Anyone else been having this problem a lot more recently?
Hey everyone, these assassin champ's keep waiting to go in until I've already initiated...........................>.>

Edit. on a side note maybe you should learn how to play those champ's so you know personally why they can't just be in team fight's till they're mostly over.

Twitch cleans up a team fight but he is dead if he start's one.

Sounds like good assassin players to me.

If twitch or Eve start a fight it's already over.

Laviune

02-05-2012

Waiting nearby for the entire fight and then running in to last hit the last bit of HP on an enemy is not a good assassin player. A good player, may it be Evelynn or Twitch, will stay behind their tanks and fighters and attack when it is opportunistic for them. That's fine.

Assassins should not initiate.. but they **** sure shouldn't wait in a bush right beside the fight and run in and last hit. At least come in at half health. It's 2v1, the 1 being at half health... what are you afraid of?

Godmoney

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho76 View Post
^ This is true.
HOWEVER, I do dislike people that kill steal. The thing is though, Shaco/Twitch/Evelynn are assassins, KSing is what they do. I main Talon, and I admit that I KS a lot. But, its my job (and yeah, I do help ing teamfights).
this^ those champ's have to KS. I had 22/6/something on twitch the other day. I was literally one shotting the enemies because I was so fed.

Option Paralysis

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmoney View Post
Hey everyone, these assassin champ's keep waiting to go in until I've already initiated...........................>.>

Edit. on a side note maybe you should learn how to play those champ's so you know personally why they can't just be in team fight's till they're mostly over.

Twitch cleans up a team fight but he is dead if he start's one.

Sounds like good assassin players to me.

If twitch or Eve start a fight it's already over.
Lawl, if you think an assassin is someone who waits until the team fight is OVER, you are one of said bad players. What separates good assassin players from the bad is the ability to go into a teamfight and clean up while it's still happening. What do most assassins have? Mobility? Check. High damage? Check. More than enough to handle themselves. Try again.

Godmoney

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviune View Post
Waiting nearby for the entire fight and then running in to last hit the last bit of HP on an enemy is not a good assassin player. A good player, may it be Evelynn or Twitch, will stay behind their tanks and fighters and attack when it is opportunistic for them. That's fine.

Assassins should not initiate.. but they **** sure shouldn't wait in a bush right beside the fight and run in and last hit. At least come in at half health. It's 2v1, the 1 being at half health... what are you afraid of?
Sorry but I find it hard to believe that ton's of players are camping their bush's just to KS from you.

Laviune

02-05-2012

You're missing the point. If I'm about to get the killl.. why are you coming in to TAKE it from ME? I did all the work. "I'm an assassin" isn't an excuse. If you want a fair shot at a kill, come in and help me when they reach half health.

Laviune

02-05-2012

Have you solo queued or duo queued recently, Godmoney? It happens to me at least, 3/5 games.

Godmoney

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshindesu View Post
Lawl, if you think an assassin is someone who waits until the team fight is OVER, you are one of said bad players. What separates good assassin players from the bad is the ability to go into a teamfight and clean up while it's still happening. What do most assassins have? Mobility? Check. High damage? Check. More than enough to handle themselves. Try again.
EVE and Twitch have good mobility? Oh yeah right. We all know EVE and Twitch are amazing escapers >.>