Comeback mechanics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjazanus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

So, am I the only person who's sick and tired of being up 400 points and somehow losing because the game favors the loser so highly, that the losers become a zerg rush and I get 5 capped despite being thousands of gold ahead of them.

I'm not saying that once a team gets a slight advantage it should be over, but the comeback mechanics are way too strong. I already had to overcome the one terrible player in my PUG, dont punish me and my helpful team mates by giving the opposing team half of our respawn timers.

Thanks for your consideration,

Ninjazanus the Salty

Ikarurob

02-05-2012

the "advantage" isnt that much

getting cocky and thinking your playing SR where a small advantage turns into a snowball is huge.

Lifrathsir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

Off topic...but last night I played with a Shaco that refused to help us until the enemy caught back up to us. Then...we lost 1-0.

Mildly on-topic I suppose. xD

Stralucire

02-05-2012

1. You are never ever thousands of gold ahead of the other team. Maybe 1000, if your'e really stomping them. But that's generally about it.

2. The respawn timers never move more than +/-2 seconds. So whoever is winning spawns 4 seconds slower regardless of how much much they're ahead.

3. The respawn timers are the only mechanical aspect which favors the losing team in any way.

4. If you lost to a comeback it's because your team didn't see it through to the end. That's all.