what better?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chuckylike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-05-2012

k guys wat better? two phantom dancers or one phantom dancers with tri force? building with xin

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

Xin is more of a tanky DPS (build both tank, and DPS items, obviously tank items are built based on your oponent, DPS less so). If you really want to go carry Xin, never build Triforce, it just doesn't work well on him compared to other DPS items. His abilities are not very spammy compared to quite a few other tanky DPS.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

02-05-2012

Trinity Force isn't a good pick on Xin, but neither is two Phantom Dancers.

axesandspears

02-05-2012

Xin Jhao should probably stick to taking a mix of pure tank items and pure offensive items for the most part. Although he can take just about any ad offensive, defensive, or ad offense+defense item (NOT TRINITY FORCE) as long as he has a sufficient amount of attack speed, damage, crit, and defenses to be useful.

chuckylike

Recruiter

02-06-2012

my build is berserk boot, black clever, phantom dancers, tri force, blood thirst, then inf.it is in order too....... i had tried this build in ranked games and won like 5 games out of like 8 game with xin.... i did a test where i went straight to blood thirst after phantom in stead of getting tri force after and it didnt work as will as it did when i had tri force......