Ziggs' mana problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BTripp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakith View Post
I just get chalice, it gives you resists against other typical mids, and gives you all the mana regen you need, and its really cheap. If you have that and blue buff its pretty much unlimited mana, which means unlimited q spam.
If you have blue buff alone it's pretty much unlimited mana.

Chalice regen is actually pretty terrible unless you have high mana regen already.

Redenbacher

02-06-2012

I'm not a huge fan of tear, but why not Catalyst? In my experience it provides great sustain that early in the game, and can be built in to RoA.

You're trading early game power for sustain in to mid-late game power, but it seems to shore up all the mana issues pretty quickly, and he's fairly powerful early game without any AP items.

Wardport

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Just stack scaling ap runes build high ap items and use clarity flash. You dont need any other summoner spells... more mana = more bombs = more useful than ignite. Plus clarity is good in team fights. With clarity/dorans you can out harass and get an easy early kill provided your skillshots hit. This gives you an amazing advantage. When i mid ziggs they usually change their mid player by lev 3.

Alakith

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTripp View Post
If you have blue buff alone it's pretty much unlimited mana.

Chalice regen is actually pretty terrible unless you have high mana regen already.

shrug, once i have chalice i never have mana issues, so say what you will, but i typically destroy my lane.