which 6300 shud i buy? :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

allblackfan

02-05-2012

need advice on choosing a solid 6300 solo top

UchihaIkki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

Riven?

Toralt

02-05-2012

Riven is indeed nice but honestly, my favorite solo top champs aren't 6300. GP (3150) and Rumble (4800) are two trucks in solo top lane. Rumble cuz he's such a hard counter to some of those common solo tops and GP cuz he gets along with that dedicated farm so well.

Simbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

anyone you feel comfortable with, stay away from the on sale ones b/c they get the nerf bat the next week lmao, i personally enjoy pantheon and gankplank myself, the 6300's just dont seem worth it these days due to one week they are good, and next week new champ comes out and crushes them and makes you wanna spend your points on them, then oh wait, here comes nerf bat again lol. id rather spend 6300 on those two guys then one these days, more champs ftw its always the guy you enjoy the most and understand the most imo, try the 6300's on the free weeks and hopefully find one that suits you

Amatzikahni

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simbo View Post
anyone you feel comfortable with
try the 6300's on the free weeks and hopefully find one that suits you
These two combined. Never spend IP or RP without knowing exactly why you are making the purchase.

allblackfan

02-05-2012

thanks alot for the feedback guys Ive always enjoyed GP who seems like a prity solid pick. Btw, a quick question, is yorick worth buying for solo top? I hear that he's such a good laner buy im wondering bout he's effectiveness in helping the team late game and his ability to 1v1.

Harbinger35

02-05-2012

Shen is excellent for solo top, and he's only 3150. You could give him a try. I know it's not what you asked, but I'm just giving you another viable option.

PlayWithMe69

02-05-2012

Yorick dominates solo top e.e

allblackfan

02-05-2012

i like shen solo top! it isnt so bad since he's prity hard to kill! lol. thanks for the info!

allblackfan

02-05-2012

hmm....i like both champs but yorick over irelia? which is the better solo top?