The End of Valoran Prolouge: The Return of the General

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackmoreCrest

02-05-2012

I thought I could make a Fanfic. I know he just came out but it would be a good idea to try it out. Just a heads up this will contain some of my OoC's if you need reference to them please ask me and I'll send you the link.

The Beginning of the end

As the dark and violet halls of Noxian high command were dimly lit, Katarina, Talon and Cassiopeia sat around a map of Valoran marked with red X's around every city and section of land.
The very room was dead silent not a single word had been spoken between the three for what seemed an eternity, until Cassiopeia broke the deathly silence. "We may never find him again. Sister, why not just give up the search?"
Katarina threw a knife just a inch from her sisters neck, "I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON FATHER! NOT UNTIL I FALL DEAD!"
talon simply stood silent as the two bickered, not speaking, not moving. Almost as if he knew something they didn't, then with out warning he began to laugh, lightly at first then brought it into a more menacing bellow.
"You two ladies and your pitiful squabbles..." He said after he finished his laughter, "He is in the one place we failed to look... it makes perfect sense now... General Du Couteau is in Noxus!"

Hours passed after Talons statement, and sure enough he was found, the dreaded General had been found in the depths of the city, the very underbelly of possible the worst place in Valoran.
"Ahh my children." the General spoke with a guttural tone, "Finally found me hmm. Well then now that this wild goose chase is over with... tell me of the League of Legends."

Time passed, Noxus fell quiet as the military gathered and grew immensely, Noxus was wanting a war to end all wars. A bloodbath a veritable purge and they would not rest until they had it. Days turned to weeks, to months until a full year had passed, the very state of Noxus and its ally, Zuan and their respective champions all stood in waiting at would be the greatest spectacle of all time.
"My Warriors!" General Du Couteau spoke into a amplification crystal, "The time has come to do as we always wanted! TO SPILL BLOOD! I will personally lead this battle against not only the Institute of War but all of Valoran! THE VERY RIVERS WILL RUN RED WITH BLOOD! FOR NOXUS! FOR BLOOD AND POWER!" The crowd cheered and rejoiced at their leaders speech. however only one champion were not present, Riven. Those who knew of this tried to keep it to themselves though the general would know soon enough.

And so Noxus Marched, marched towards the institute of war where those under the direct control of the summoners were sent out to fight, Cho'gath, Brand, Kog'maw, Kayle, Malphite, Nocturne, Renekton and Fiddlesticks stood ready to kill anything that opposed them.
The Voice of Cho'gath warped the air as he spoke, "Those foolish Humans actually think they can best me! They will know nothing but pain and eternal suffering!"
Jericho Swain limped up to the monstrous figure of Cho'gath reaching only half his height, and snapped his fingers a ring of dark magic formed underneath the beast holding it in place and swain changed forms into his demonic crow body, sapping these beings of pure darkness and power of all life.

Malphite slammed his massive stone fist on the ground knocking swain back and as the Stone Giant went for a deadly punch he was stopped by the Mace of Mordekaiser his hulking metal frame reaching the same height as the Shard of the Monolith.

"You maybe tougher on the outside, but you are naught but hollow on the inside Metal man." Malphite spat.
"I've broken you before you overgrown pebble, I'll do it again." Mordekaiser lifted his mace, readying the "Mace of Spaces" and brought it down on Malphite's head breaking his granite skin.

Kog'maw began to fire his caustic bile at a squadron of foot soldiers lead by Sion, the undead juggernaught being forced into shorter controlled movements. Brand's intense flames lighting anything they touched ablaze. Unleashing his Pyroclasm burning everything it touched to a crisp until it hit the tough and resilient skin of Dr. Mundo. Mundo revealed in the pain and became enthralled in the battle rushing towards Brand cleaver raised as the massive blood soaked weapon came crashing down, Nocturne swatted it away with his weapons and began to pressure Mundo back with a constant offensive his Umbra blades slicing through nearly everything in sight.

This battle was almost a victory for the forces of the Institute of War except for one thing. The Strongest of Noxus had not entered the fray. Katarina's eyes were filled with blood-lust, her breathing was laboured and violate, she felt the joys of war all over her body, a shiver of delight went through her.
"Let me go down there father... Blood must be spilt for Noxus. the others are nothing with out us." She begged.
General Du Couteau nodded to his daughter as she leapt into the fray, tossing knives at brand and Kog'maw getting a direct shot into brands throat and another in Kog'maw's eye, forcing the the monster into a fit of anger firing its toxic and deadly spittle where ever he could hoping to hit her missing every shot until Katarina ran a knife through the poor creatures head, killing it on the spot. The cry of the normally timid creature shook the halls as it fell to the ground its body beginning to become volatile, the blast shook the very foundation of the cavern and sent Katarina back into Swain. Talon entered the fray his blade glistening waiting for the opportune moment to strike down the massive crocodile beast, Renekton.

"Blood from Noxus will feed me well!" Renekton roared.

Deimus144

02-05-2012

I will not say anything, though you bringing nocturne in made me happy.
WHERE THE HELL IS THIS STORY GOING!? I trust that you will make better chapters in the future, plus make them more detailed and dont rush things.
But truelly it is a good idea.

BlackmoreCrest

02-05-2012

@Deimus144 I have a tendency to not proof read my work and it may cause me to rush through things. also I wrote this at 4:30-5 in the morning.

BlackmoreCrest

02-05-2012

bump with an update