Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone got jungle replays?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

Recruiter

02-06-2012

He's still decent after nerf but just meh

Yefo

02-07-2012

Lol... he was barely even nerfed and suddenly he goes from god tier to "bad".

I disagree.

Axil

Recruiter

02-07-2012

Quote:
Yefo:

I disagree.

I agree to disagree

emctwo

02-07-2012

Lee Sin is still really strong, and he's still in pretty much a 3-way tie with Udyr and Skarner for #1 spot on SR.

I've only jungled once on TT with him, but it was ridiculously fun with that giant wall bordering both lanes and the jungle; it just screams: "you're Lee Sin, you KNOW you want to use your insane mobility to jump over this wall back and forth for ganks / escapes".

Also, the movement speed jungle buff made it really easy to land his ulti as a knockback-to-teammates.

Furthermore, Lee Sin shines in early game, and TT seems to have such a short laning phase that it still feels like early game even during teamfights.

Prefix

Recruiter

02-08-2012

Quote:
Yefo:

I disagree.

God tier to just barely barely below Shyvana not really a big drop.