Jungler giving first blue to bot support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CDIfan

02-05-2012

Is there any jungler that can do this and still play well?

deehood

02-05-2012

shiv, see them do it all the time. Most of the time its better to give it to your mid if your going to do something like that though

Pijan

02-05-2012

Any jungle that doesn't need the mana or cdr. Lee sin and trynd come to mind. Most will need it to start though and generally give mid lane the second spawn.

Cenerae

02-05-2012

Any non mana based jungler can do it, but you have to keep in mind that giving your first blue buff up will put you behind quite a lot. In terms of both clear speed (even manaless champs can use the CDR after all) and experience.

corallein

02-05-2012

It's not that uncommon to give up the first blue buff as Lee Sin or Shyvana, but they also often don't start at blue. A common start for them is Wraiths -> Red instead of the Wolves -> Blue start that many other junglers do. So they get to blue at level 3-4 and give the blue buff to their mid AP carry.

And giving blue to mid AP >> giving blue to support.

Rumble Bot

02-05-2012

Rumble. I gave blue to Blitzcrank one, you can probably imagine how bottom lane ended up because of that. Hell I can give blue buff at lvl 1 to anyone.

It kinda ends in roflstomps given Rumble is a fast jungler, self sustaining with spellvamp runes after lvl 3 (in fact he gets health slowly back from the jungle after then)

I generally play Jungle Rumble in ranked on my main account. Used to get a lot of smirks and ragequits before the game even started but now at high elo everybody seems to recognize it.

For those of you who don't know yet, Spellvamp procs with smite. Once you get a will of the ancients (and if you've stacked the spellvamp runes and masteries) that's 29% spellvamp (34% before the recent WotA nerf) and 49% when stacked with another WotA (59% before WotA nerf).

Given smite is off cooldown every minute, and if you have 50% spellvamp, it's a free heal in a team fight that's off cooldown every minute, in fact it gives more health back than heal. We used to do silly stuff before WotA nerf like stack hextech gunblade, hextech revolver and WotA + Allied Aura. Giving a total of 94% Spellvamp with a lvl 18 smite. It was just rather humorous watching Jungle Rumble smiting his entire health bar back on a single caster minion. Not viable in an actual game because easily countered by CC and ignite, but still hilarious nonetheless, especially trolling in low elo.

Sokolniki

02-05-2012

I see Shyvs donate first blue quite often in the blind picks. Never been on the team with a Lee Sin jungle yet, or Trynd.

Mambazo

02-05-2012

The problem with it is the huge chunk of experience you take out of your first jungle clear. If you do do something like this, give it to your AP mid and hope they really make something of it, because you won't hit level 2 until probably after wraiths as opposed to simply dinging after blue and possibly being ready to gank.

Compositebow

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumble Bot View Post
Rumble. I gave blue to Blitzcrank one, you can probably imagine how bottom lane ended up because of that. Hell I can give blue buff at lvl 1 to anyone.

It kinda ends in roflstomps given Rumble is a fast jungler, self sustaining with spellvamp runes after lvl 3 (in fact he gets health slowly back from the jungle after then)

I generally play Jungle Rumble in ranked on my main account. Used to get a lot of smirks and ragequits before the game even started but now at high elo everybody seems to recognize it.

For those of you who don't know yet, Spellvamp procs with smite. Once you get a will of the ancients (and if you've stacked the spellvamp runes and masteries) that's 29% spellvamp (34% before the recent WotA nerf) and 49% when stacked with another WotA (59% before WotA nerf).

Given smite is off cooldown every minute, and if you have 50% spellvamp, it's a free heal in a team fight that's off cooldown every minute, in fact it gives more health back than heal. We used to do silly stuff before WotA nerf like stack hextech gunblade, hextech revolver and WotA + Allied Aura. Giving a total of 94% Spellvamp with a lvl 18 smite. It was just rather humorous watching Jungle Rumble smiting his entire health bar back on a single caster minion. Not viable in an actual game because easily countered by CC and ignite, but still hilarious nonetheless, especially trolling in low elo.
No. Not even.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

08-25-2012

Nunu's passive let's him get by without blue buff if you really want.