How to get Riot to fix TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xin Kaishek

02-04-2012

Follow these steps:
1. Follow this link: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home
2. Click on the top "Submit a Request"
3. Make sure you're logged in and fill out the request form in detail, outlining every wish and complaint you have regarding TT. Make sure you send it under Game: Feedback
4. Repeat this process once a week.

Riot can ignore us, but can it ignore hundreds of formal feedback complaints all saying the same thing? Riot does respond to fan QQ, but for whatever reason, it has made the mistake of thinking that we are a small group not worth appeasing. Please try this suggestion. Maybe even try sending it to people other than "Game: Feedback" so everyone in the support department at Riot is talking about it. Let us be a thorn in their side until this is resolved in a fair manner!

Plz Buff Shaco

02-04-2012

TT forums
100s of emails
lol

Xin Kaishek

02-04-2012

We can do it. Tell your friends to tell their friends. Post on General about it a couple times a week.

Here are some quick fixes:
1. Dragging super minions to fountain/turtling - decrease the tower attack range, make minions lose aggro as they approach the fountain.
2. Jungle - Normalize the monster locations in the jungle for a fair game every time. Jungling in TT would suddenly be a viable strategy.
3. Tryndamere - Draft pick mode in normals
4. More ranked exposure - Solo queue
5. Itemization - Gradual experimentation; tweak existing items to have unique TT effects to make the game more exciting.
6. I would also suggest a tiny increase to the speed at which players accumulate gold to give it a more consistently fast-paced vibe.

These fixes are all fairly simple to implement and pretty straightforward. So why not give them a shot? If some or all of the changes don't work out, then roll it back and try something else, but I think this is a solid way to address TT's problems.

Of course in the long term we'll need some bots!

Alan MQ

02-07-2012

I agree this will be the most useful method to catch Riot attention.

Wheredigo

02-08-2012

done and done. we'll see if they have the balls to reply to anyone. if not i've lost a whole lot of respect for their company as a whole