So... who counters Nasus, again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WORLD CUP TIME

09-11-2012

Kennen, vlad, Rumble(seems like he counters everything), Riven, Lee Sin. Most of the time it's just down to skill though. I've beat Rumble with Vlad and Rumble is supposedly a hard counter to Vlad. Play smart and pick your moments of attack wisely. I've also smashed Nasus twice with Olaf. Walk up to him E then Q when you back off. I'm sure that wouldn't work everytime, but it has so far for me.

Luxiere

09-11-2012

Riven comes into mind.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikhan View Post
Garren and GP

Most ranged Champions can shut him down for a while.

If you are forced to tower hug you should still be able to get 2 to 3 Q's farmed per wave. So it is really hard to shut him down entirely. If played well and you don't die to ganks you should do fine till you get to higher Elo's.

The problem is the rest of your team. If they can hold out long enough for your Q to hit for over 500 and for you to get a survivabillity item. Assuming you dont get kited around during team fights while your ult is going you should dominate.
LOL at the ranged comment. I have been 2v1 against 2 ranged carries (trist and ashe) for a few minutes. I gave first blood, but when our talon connected he cam eup and after that we WON THE LANE. nothing can prevent nasus from farming q.
i've also beaten renekton on the proving grounds.

I am Blaziken

02-17-2013

I'm surprised panth hasn't been mentioned more, his passive makes trading with him very hard for nasus, and he can poke you down when you go to farm.

Skoonie

02-17-2013

I'm shocked that Elise hasn't been mentioned at all. Her Q destroys Nasus' HP, her stun makes him miss CS, she can poke at long range with her Volatile Spiderling, and even has a decent escape with her Rappel, should Nasus' jungler come roaming up. Truly a terrifying lane for him.

AngryFlames

02-17-2013

teeemooo

ChiefClive

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoonie View Post
I'm shocked that Elise hasn't been mentioned at all.
Mayhaps because it was a dead thread for about 4 months now.

DivergentBrandon

04-24-2013

No one :l :c :'(

Akromah

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleb bartlett View Post
o.O that's the very last thing i level. the only thing it's good for is getting those minions that are just out of reach and debuffing armor of your victims.
A few points in spitfire make for a more potent early game without hurting your late game at all. In fact I believe junglers prio it.

Zodai

04-25-2013

Teemo