So... who counters Nasus, again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeitKuppler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

Like everyone. 90% of the game counters him

acosn

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dippa D View Post
singed, poison to zone him. slows counter each other.
Singed's poison has absolutely no way of keeping pace with Nasus's lifesteal.

If you seriously try to use poison trail to zone him out, he'll have little issue auto-attacking to keep his health up, and he won't actually have to worry that much about over-extending.

Because you're wasting mana on poison.

If you seriously think Singed is a good counter to Nasus you've been playing with some god awful Nasus players.

arcticnerd

05-11-2012

Yorick’s harass easily outstrips Nasus’s sustain. While he is not a hard counter he can simply harass Nasus out of lane while keeping himself at full health and decent mana.

corallein

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by acosn View Post
If you seriously think Singed is a good counter to Nasus you've been playing with some god awful Nasus players.
Singed is a GREAT counter to Nasus if Nasus acts like a dog and Singed is a car.

indesposable

07-22-2012

teemo without a doubt is the best counter for nasus, it makes him useless.

BOSS TROOPER

07-22-2012

Personally i find Kayle an odd counter to nasus. Whenever a nasus tries to farm in my solo top, i just hit him with reckoning for the slow and my awesome fire sword for heavy damage. If he tries to compensate with wither, he quickly becomes mana starved, as this is a very mana hungry ability, causing him to have to wait to gen enough mana for his q. Kayle however has good mana gen, so as long as you dont need to use your heal, you generally do not have mana problems.

I also find alistar a semi-trollish counter to nasus. If he tries to q, simply either headbutt him away, or use your heal right before he hits to counter his strike so that the minion survives.

OmgSoKorean

07-22-2012

Biggest counter to Nasus in my opinion would be someone who can reduce his healing, as in Fizz, or Trist. Garen is also an optimal counter since his regen.

unattentive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2012

really i belive rumble/ vlad would do quite well, do to there mostly ranged harass

Silient

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticnerd View Post
Yorick’s harass easily outstrips Nasus’s sustain. While he is not a hard counter he can simply harass Nasus out of lane while keeping himself at full health and decent mana.
I found this hilarious. Nasus counter yorick hardcore. He can just q the ghouls. He gets q farm from them, and he lifesteals them. They heal him and farm his q. All yorick does is make nasus hit late game q farm waaaaay sooner. Worst. Possible. Pick. Against. Nasus.

Adhonis

08-02-2012

I find that most ranged champs can counter him. I'd also say that Darius, maybe Shen, Panth with his poke, Nidalee, and if you play him right Jayce.