So... who counters Nasus, again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

llDeathCowll

02-05-2012

Karma is an extremely amusing counter for Nasus. Oh you gonna last hit that minion with your Q? Eat shield dogface...eat shield.

Tails66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Riven

Nishaven90

04-27-2012

The biggest threat I face as Nasus top is Crit Plank. Basically I just hope that he doesn't crit with Parley, otherwise I have to use up all my HP Pots in a few minutes.

Big Dippa D

04-27-2012

singed, poison to zone him. slows counter each other.

Manong Pipit

04-28-2012

Renekton and Riven

I like Renekton more because it's like roleplaying on top of destroying the enemy!

Verlais

04-28-2012

From when I played Nasus, and when I played against Nasus, I usually choose someone with a spammable poke. Talon surprisingly is very strong against Nasus. And now that they've buffed him even more...

What you need is someone who can exchange with Nasus early levels. Whenever he goes in to Q a minion, fight him. This will either force him to Q you instead, or to Q the minion at the expense of a good chunk of his health. Panth is good in that he can QWE every time Nasus tries to farm his Q.

You need a strong early game champion, a champion with a spammable harass, a champion with amazing sustain, or any combination of the above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikhan View Post
Garren and GP

Most ranged Champions can shut him down for a while.

If you are forced to tower hug you should still be able to get 2 to 3 Q's farmed per wave. So it is really hard to shut him down entirely. If played well and you don't die to ganks you should do fine till you get to higher Elo's.

The problem is the rest of your team. If they can hold out long enough for your Q to hit for over 500 and for you to get a survivabillity item. Assuming you dont get kited around during team fights while your ult is going you should dominate.
If you let the enemy team get to 500 Q and you haven't won the game, you are bad.

JeffDaAsian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by llDeathCowll View Post
Karma is an extremely amusing counter for Nasus. Oh you gonna last hit that minion with your Q? Eat shield dogface...eat shield.
Amazing

Sempiturtle

05-10-2012

Riven, renekton, ranged tops. Ezpz

Mit213

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verlais View Post
If you let the enemy team get to 500 Q and you haven't won the game, you are bad.
Yes, because there are so little factors in each game that you should always be able to finish before Nasus has 100 Q kills farmed up...
If the teams are even, and all but 1 or 2 champions are left after each fight (means it is a close game), the teams aren't going to be able to push those end turrets without somebody being up soon (or maybe someone on the other team escaped and is healed up and you are 40% after the fight).

But seriously, why even post that?

As for my input, a lot of the people already mentioned are pretty good to counter Nasus. I personally love Rumble against him, but a problem with that is he should be at his turret if he makes you harass him with Q so you're very susceptible to getting ganked/camped by their jungler.

Iridos

05-11-2012

Any of the typical top lanes that rely on attack speed, like Irelia, won't do well. Any champ that relies on consistent harass to eventually zone out enemies, like Shen, won't do as well. Anyone else will probably kick Nasus' butt. My personal choice is Kennen.