Calling Lord MACARONI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Estufa

Member

02-03-2012

We need you to come back stat!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-03-2012

What so you and he can be ******* buds for life ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Estufa

Member

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineBovine View Post
What so you and he can be ******* buds for life ?
this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

Senior Member

02-03-2012

Didn't he say he was leaving until ranked was implemented? lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Estufa

Member

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
Didn't he say he was leaving until ranked was implemented? lol
That is what I thought... we need him as our fifth


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Estufa

Member

02-04-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

Senior Member

02-04-2012

Stove Top Lord Macaroni and Cheese

1 8oz. box of elbow macaroni, cooked and drained

1/4 stick butter

1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated

1/4 cup premades in solo queue

1/2 stick rage


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-04-2012

has ranked been implemented or sumthing?!?

i da slow one...don't judge


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isysar

Senior Member

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Stove Top Lord Macaroni and Cheese

1 8oz. box of elbow macaroni, cooked and drained

1/4 stick butter

1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated

1/4 cup premades in solo queue

1/2 stick rage
When I've seen this recipe, I'm pretty sure it was a full stick of rage. Just saying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

02-04-2012

1/4 stick butter? Half a cup? Sound amazing.