AD Nidalee on TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDeathhawkx

02-04-2012

I bought Nidalee today. I am playing her as AD solo top which has been working very well (followed the build for AD Nid on Solomid). I usually pick up a kill or two, unfortunately I can't seem to do anything significant when it comes to team fights. I end up getting focused down and splattered. I'm also frustrated by her lack of cc.

Any advice how to play her? Does she only work with certain team comps (and against certain team comps?)

Coola

02-04-2012

On nidalee you really have to just poke the enemy pre fight with spears. If you try and poke one guy down the fight can be 2 enemies with full hp and one at half, insta focus that guy and its a 3v2. This works well when fights for red and drag are about to go down. And then when the fight comes just focus down people in a fight. The rest of your team should have CC. My friends and I ran something like Nid, Morg/Kennen/Rumble, and then Riven/Cho so my team had the cc to make up for my lack of cc.

What build do you use? I ran Wriggles and trinity as my core then went atmas or qss or banshees depending on what I really needed.

Corben158

02-04-2012

She gets Shut down hard by some tanky ad and tanks, while she is really good against other champs. I always play her Ap support with some health to do dmg in kitty.
Her real problem is her base stats, just low health low ad and low armor and they don't scale very high.

I would put her on wobble grounds as a pick. She can be horrible, bad, good and very rarely a carry and only with certain squishier teams.

Coola

02-04-2012

Actually she does fine against tanks because of her low cd skills on cougar form, and she is a tanky dps, she doesn't have low base stats. Its just her lvl 1-5 aren't that amazing.

AsianBoi

02-05-2012

all about ap nid

Plz Buff Shaco

02-05-2012

she op asfk